IGNORED

Fc Twentye friendly

Redmycolour

Just now, redmycolour said:

Just notice on twitter page,Plymouth game with fc Twentye game  cancelled on advice by there Lord Mayor & Devon police.there know to take flares into away ground.

Cancelled in Holland mate. Plymouth were playing their reserves team at Twente's training ground iirc.

We've got the main squad at AG next Friday.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

See they kicked off with Everton fans yesterday 

2 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Noticed that myself.  Fingers  crossed for Friday.

This game was in the Netherlands wasn't it, and they were playing in front of a couple of thousand at what looked like am athletic's ground. It would be pretty pathetic if anything went off at Ashton Gate, but never underestimate the level some morons are happy to stoop too.

20 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

This game was in the Netherlands wasn't it, and they were playing in front of a couple of thousand at what looked like am athletic's ground. It would be pretty pathetic if anything went off at Ashton Gate, but never underestimate the level some morons are happy to stoop too.

I'd suggest that the Ashton Gate PA system team do what I used to do for wedding discos.  If it all kicks off, put the Benny Hill theme tune on straight away at full blast and the fighting uncles just get laughed at by the rest of the group!  Works a treat every time.

57 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Isn't that like comparing a game V Wigan to a time that Man Utd were in town..?! 

No

Twente are one of just 5 teams to win the Eridivisie since the mid Sixties.

Of course they aren't as big as Ajax, PSV or Feyenoord, but still a large club.

4 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

No

Twente are one of just 5 teams to win the Eridivisie since the mid Sixties.

Of course they aren't as big as Ajax, PSV or Feyenoord, but still a large club.

Didn't Wigan win the FA cup recently..?

Anyway, my comment was obviously slightly tongue in cheek. 

11 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Just done a quick check, 4597 seats still available in the Dolman, sales aren't going too well for this one then. 

People will then complain the queues are too long on Saturday when they turn up at half 2 to POTD with two windows open :whistle:

Glad to see its unreserved seating for this.

I wouldn't advise showing up at 2.30pm on Saturday. That would be leaving it very late!

• Admin
On 7/23/2017 at 10:47, Red white and red said:

Reckon this will be POTD?

How do people read this £5 comment?

Capture.PNG

Is it if for example I bought one online but needed it reprinted I pay the £5 extra

Or, If I plan to POTD I have to pay £5 for the club to print those tickets?

@AdamB are you able to confirm please?

29 minutes ago, phantom said:

How do people read this £5 comment?

Capture.PNG

Is it if for example I bought one online but needed it reprinted I pay the £5 extra

Or, If I plan to POTD I have to pay £5 for the club to print those tickets?

@AdamB are you able to confirm please?

If you bought them online but forgot/didn't print them so need the club to do it then they will but at a price of £5. At least that's how I read it.

5 minutes ago, WRERE said:

If you bought them online but forgot/didn't print them so need the club to do it then they will but at a price of £5. At least that's how I read it.

So they'll be paying more if they need it printed than a POTD fan? After the shambles last season for Pompey game I won't be bothering. 

1 hour ago, BCFC Grim said:

So they'll be paying more if they need it printed than a POTD fan? After the shambles last season for Pompey game I won't be bothering. 

If they selected for them to be sent the e-ticket so they can print it at home and they didn't print it or forgot to bring it then yes.

Archived