IGNORED

Question R.E. Kids Kits

SARJ

Asking on behalf of a friend:

Thanks to Bristol Sports fantastic marketing scheme, we are seeing south Bristol flooded with young kids wearing city shirts.

Does anyone know what age the free shirts start from? For example, can you get a £50 season ticket and get a 2/3 year old shirt?

Has anyone tried this, or are the shirts given from say age 10 upwards.

Thanks in advance

I'm not able to answer the question I'm afraid but would guess that any size that is available would be included in the free shirt offer.

The only one I know for sure is that if a size 14 shirt (the largest in this offer) isn't big enough, then you can upgrade to an adult size for £15

22 minutes ago, SARJ said:

Thanks to Bristol Sports fantastic marketing scheme, we are seeing south Bristol flooded with young kids wearing city shirts.

Does anyone know what age the free shirts start from? For example, can you get a £50 season ticket and get a 2/3 year old shirt?

Thanks in advance

Hi Sarj

You can get mini kits including shorts and socks if the kids aren't big enough for the smallest full shirt, my 4 year old never wants to take his off! So you can indeed buy an under 12 s.t with your choice of any junior kit.

@SARJ worth noting too that the sizing is incredibly poor (What else do we expect...) For example, my son had to have a 10 yr old shirt when he was 7 but in all other shops, he fits in the normal age related clothing. If in doubt, tell your friend to take their nipper along to try the right size first.

2 hours ago, SARJ said:

Thanks in advance

Hi SARJ,

I have two boys 3 and 4 years old, they both have season tickets and you can either get a Home shirt size 6yrs and above i believe or a mini kit, the mini kit goes upto 5yrs in size and that one fits my 4 year perfectly, he's fairly tall for his age compared to his friends.

Just for the record they both love their mini kits and as @Stortz says above, neither ever want to take them off.

Hope this helps.

3 minutes ago, SARJ said:

Thank you all for your comments, much appreciated and very helpful. I'll pass these along.

Cheers

You can't just end the thread there..!

There has not yet been time for people to question the flavour pasties on offer, moan about having to sit in their seat, or blame Lee Johnson for not having won an FA cup match yet this month. 

24 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You can't just end the thread there..!

There has not yet been time for people to question the flavour pasties on offer, moan about having to sit in their seat, or blame Lee Johnson for not having won an FA cup match yet this month. 

Johnson out

Archived