IGNORED

Card not arrived - can anyone do me a favour please?

Thatwasclose

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

Just asking... we're not all getting new ones are we?? I hope mine from last season still works, I have renewed

Just what I thought. Renewed same seat same category but have received a new card. The only difference is that it does not have Mr in front of my name. Suppose an over 65 FEMALE can now use it!

Just now, redysteadygo said:

Just what I thought. Renewed same seat same category but have received a new card. The only difference is that it does not have Mr in front of my name. Suppose an over 65 FEMALE can now use it!

You DID get a new one? Ok  i hope mine turns up pretty sharpish then

1 hour ago, redysteadygo said:

Has your issue number reverted back to 1?

12 hours ago, swanker said:

Last season is history. Got my ticket and can't wait for the season to get started.  Absolutely gutted though, I can't make the first game. 

In our 4th division days I once rang the club and asked "what time is kick off today?"

"What time can you get here?" came the reply....

Crowds were sparse but boy were the 5,000 regulars loud!

So, you never know, they may put the Barnsley game back for you!

Just now, RedLionLad said:

Has your issue number reverted back to 1?

No both issue 2. But on closer inspection have now got a second set of turnstiles to enter through printed on the card. 31-38 as well as original 26-29 although last season I could enter through any turnstile in the "U" Obviously the reference number in the bottom right corner has increased and is now 6 figures and not 5. Is this a ploy to dramatically increase the number of season tickets in circulation to match our friends in North Bristol, or wherever they have decamped to now? 

On 7/25/2017 at 19:16, Thatwasclose said:

Because I didn't renew of course,

I hope I am proven wrong but I was never going to put myself through another game managed by LJ.

Someone do me a favour please and let me know when LJ gets kicked out the door then I will come running back.

good luck to the team, at least now I can watch that horrible channel 5 highlights show ey, mute button at the ready just in case LJ ever gets a post game interview as I've heard enough drivel from him

Last year was awful under Johnson, I have to agree.

Where we differ, however, is that it's the team that matters. Bristol City will be here long after Johnson has departed. The same Bristol City I started supporting back in 67/68

There have been tough, bad and uninspiring times throughout the 50+ years I've been lucky enough to have supported City.

Football league Cup Semi finalists, Portsmouth, First Division football, Arsenal, Coventry City, The fall from grace, Bankruptcy, Support City Now or Never, The Ashton Gate Eight, BCFC82, Terry Cooper, Promotion, Wembley, Joe Jordan, Wembley, League Cup Semi finalists again, Promotion, - we go on and on.

Agreed, there were dreadful times, Pulis, Osman, and Tinnion all failed BCFC miserably as managers - But THE CLUB IS BIGGER

Hopefully, Johnson's fingers were bunt last season, and we progress and move forward this season, with more emphasis on entertainment.

My ticket arrived this morning!  Am I excited? NO

But what would I /you do on a Saturday afternoon?

This is Bristol City Football Club

16 hours ago, redysteadygo said:

No both issue 2. But on closer inspection have now got a second set of turnstiles to enter through printed on the card. 31-38 as well as original 26-29 although last season I could enter through any turnstile in the "U" Obviously the reference number in the bottom right corner has increased and is now 6 figures and not 5. Is this a ploy to dramatically increase the number of season tickets in circulation to match our friends in North Bristol, or wherever they have decamped to now? 

My card last year was issue 2, this year it's issue 1.......probably due to changing bank accounts for paying by DD

On 26/07/2017 at 07:30, Cannybluff said:

When I read an attention post like this I always wish noone would reply. .. but this one was hilarious. 

Either love the club and want to succeed or don't. Either be a person that gives someone a second chance or don't.  It's your choice. 

Love club but wrong man in charge so won't be paying to watch more of what we had last season 

On 26/07/2017 at 07:41, Red Army 75 said:

I really don't understand why people feel the need to tell people their not going. Who gives a **** . Don't go . LJs there I'm not going. Look at me everyone. Fooook off 

Sounds like you might just give a **** judging by your tone sir 

6 hours ago, Thatwasclose said:

Some of the responses in here are pathetic!

Needless to say I have spent more money than most in the last two years following and supporting the team so I think I have a right to happily declare when I'm taking a break until LJ is gone

Isn't it ironic?

Archived