IGNORED

Whats this

cityshippers

I vaguely remember hearing something about the environment agency needing to do something with the brook, so might be related to that. I shall tag @AdamB and see if he can clear things up. 

The car parking is also being rejigged because of the Atyeo becoming away fans only. The players will now be parking down that side (and other spaces allocated to those who pay for them such as you @Davefevs) so it could be painting for that. 

5 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I vaguely remember hearing something about the environment agency needing to do something with the brook, so might be related to that. I shall tag @AdamB and see if he can clear things up. 

The car parking is also being rejigged because of the Atyeo becoming away fans only. The players will now be parking down that side (and other spaces allocated to those who pay for them such as you @Davefevs) so it could be painting for that. 

Do you think I'll get mistaken for a player? Had I better start practicing my autograph :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Do you think I'll get mistaken for a player? Had I better start practicing my autograph :facepalm:

Tell them your Dave Lansdown. Adopted son of Steve and the spare heir should Jon decide to become a monk.

Spare heirs are known as party boys so make sure you are drunk and flashy. See history of Prince Harry for more info.

4 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Tell them your Dave Lansdown. Adopted son of Steve and the spare heir should Jon decide to become a monk.

Spare heirs are known as party boys so make sure you are drunk and flashy. See history of Prince Harry for more info.

Surely LJ is first in line, he's heir apparent?

1 hour ago, cityshippers said:

Any ideas?

20170726_172901.jpg

The dog has been puled over by the police, suspected of being over the alcohol limit , and is carrying out a sobriety test by walking along the dotted white line.

Archived