IGNORED

Nathan Baker - SIGNING CONFIRMED

Son of Nob

1 minute ago, Saunders87 said:

I'm surprised by this cause I swear Baker played LHS, so does Bailey Wright and so does Magnússon.

Wright usually plays on the right but he's been filling in on the left. He's left foot is pretty poor. I imagine this means he will move over to the right and Baker will come in on the left. Then we have Mags and Moore/Hegeler/Vyner as back up if needed

What a domino effect! Jason Steele to boro, opens up Ripley to us, which gives Flint to them and baker comes to us... Johnson wasn't wrong in saying you just have to wait for one transfer to happen and then we can get our business done. 

2 minutes ago, class not gas said:

All makes sense Baker in to replace Fint and to partner Bailey Wright.Flint off to Boro in exchange for Ripley, good deal all round I say.

Stockhausen mentioned that there is still no bids in for flint and he'll only go if the bids acceptable.

2 minutes ago, Tuggin over Tomlin said:

What a domino affect! Jason Steele to boro, opens up Ripley to us, which gives Flint to them and baker comes to us... Johnson wasn't wrong in saying you just have to wait for one transfer to happen and then we can get our business done. 

Jason Steele went to SUNDERLAND!!

Baker would be a superb signing, interesting to see how much game time Mags gets.. I think he's at an age where he needs to be playing week in week out.

Debatable as well but he's probably to good to be sat on the bench, I'd say he could be off if he feels like he'll his game time could be limited. 

1 minute ago, supercidered said:

I seem to be in the minority here but I guess thats what a forum is for. I think hes a liability and always looks like hes going to get sent off. Not doubting his heart but certainly doubting lots about his overall game.

Hasn't he only had a handful of red cards in his career?

8 minutes ago, Tuggin over Tomlin said:

What a domino effect! Jason Steele to boro, opens up Ripley to us, which gives Flint to them and baker comes to us... Johnson wasn't wrong in saying you just have to wait for one transfer to happen and then we can get our business done. 

You mean Randolph to Boro.

Archived