IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v FC Twente pre-season friendly match day thread

Septic Peg

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

I never went away Reddoh. 

Most otib users know that I have no interest in friendlies and I'm a bit surprised that 3000k fans obviously do.

Yeah, we do know. Yet you have the compelling need to go on every. single. pre-season friendly thread and tell us that you have no interest in pre-season friendlies.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

22 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

You going bird? 

I wish I was bird. Was going to but brother bailed to go ballooning early doors tomorrow. Some fancy event in Wiltshire. So can't make it now. Gonna try and get tickets for Plymouth so kids can come. Can't handle 3 under 12s on me own! Lolz

3 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I wish I was bird. Was going to but brother bailed to go ballooning early doors tomorrow. Some fancy event in Wiltshire. So can't make it now. Gonna try and get tickets for Plymouth so kids can come. Can't handle 3 under 12s on me own! Lolz

Me and Brian are going to Plymouth :) 

13 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

I guess you must be able to buy tickets down there? as followed the tickets link on the web site and no mention of tonight's match. Possible as to late to load on to season card, but thought it might mention the match and cost etc.

Correct. Tickets can now only be POTD at AG. YOU CANNOT BUY ONLINE FOR TONIGHT AS OF 5.45pm!

If going, please leave as early as possible to buy your ticket. There is no fan zone but the Sports Bar and Pizzeria is open. 

Archived