IGNORED

I Can't bloody wait for next Saturday

steviestevieneville

35 minutes ago, Judda said:

What's next Saturday?

;)

it could be one of two things:

Mrs Dorris Stokes of 25 Mill Street, Bedminster is going to take delivery of her new hoover to replace the 35 year old one that her husband just couldn't keep working any longer.

Or

It's the start of the new football season and OTIB will explode in all its glory as the mighty reds begin our quest for football domination.

10 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

Mrs Dorris Stokes of 25 Mill Street, Bedminster is going to take delivery of her new hoover to replace the 35 year old one that her husband just couldn't keep working any longer.

Or

It's the start of the new football season and OTIB will explode in all its glory as the mighty reds begin our quest for football domination.

Or its FLAG DAY yes

11 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

Or

My money's on Dorris - she better be picking that hoover up from me!

2 hours ago, 22A said:

"I Can't bloody wait for next Saturday"

I hope you're still stating this in late April 2018! :fingerscrossed:

I hope you're still stating this at 5.00 next Saturday. It only takes one poor performance and it will be "Johnson out" on the forum 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

I'm beginning to feel the anticipation as well with  only a week to go. 

I actually feel fairly positive about the coming season. 

That's it, we're doomed , doomed I tell you :blink:

:dancing6::city::dancing2::city:

29 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

That's it, we're doomed , doomed I tell you :blink:

:dancing6::city::dancing2::city:

In that case; why don't Managers ever announce "This season will be one long struggle and I fear we're for the drop, but I and the players will do what we can for the fans". Then when his team stays up or even better, gets promoted, he'll be hailed as a hero.

48 minutes ago, 22A said:

In that case; why don't Managers ever announce "This season will be one long struggle and I fear we're for the drop, but I and the players will do what we can for the fans". Then when his team stays up or even better, gets promoted, he'll be hailed as a hero.

Moyesy tried that last year, that didn't work out too well either.

4 hours ago, 22A said:

Why don't they focus on just one game at a time and take each game as it comes?

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

I'm beginning to feel the anticipation as well with  only a week to go. 

I actually feel fairly positive about the coming season. 

All these friendlies have obviously got your juices running and wetted your appetite... they're such teasers aren't they?  :) 

3 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Absolutely buzzing for it. New seat, flag day, looking forward to seeing the new singing section in action. Gonna be ******* boss.

Are you sure you're not heading to Anfield..?! 

Archived