IGNORED

Colin Murray

brizzlelou

7 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

I like him and his presentation style. 

I disagree that he has to pick a mainland team. And if that were the case, why not Crewe or Tranmere perhaps. 

The same old clubs, the same old reasons. 

He supports them cos his dad does I think. Same reason I'm a city fan and probably many others 

10 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

I'm old and miserable. He doesn't get a pass on that unless his Dad's from Liverpool. 

Well I`m not from Bristol (Taunton) but have supported us for forty years. Truth be told I probably travel further from home to AG (110 miles each way) than he would to Anfield from NI.

When I started going it was basically a choice between City and Exeter (same distance from home to both - Yeovil were closer but were non-league) and I went to City because mates from school did. 

15 hours ago, lenred said:

Goes up in my estimation then being at that gig. Grey slacks or not!

He grates and annoys me for some reason, never liked him on the wireless (or the tv)  whichever station he's been on, BBC or talk sport. But most people like him so it's a 'me not him' scenario I guess. And fair play to him for his stand. 

You're not alone, he grates on me big time.

20 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

I like him and his presentation style. 

I disagree that he has to pick a mainland team. And if that were the case, why not Crewe or Tranmere perhaps. 

The same old clubs, the same old reasons. 

I think he genuinely is just a big sports fan  as I know he watches Chester city play quite a bit, hardly one of the big guns! 

• Admin
On 29/07/2017 at 14:14, brizzlelou said:

Ive just seen that Colin Murray is the new host of the channel 5 EFL show. Great choice I think. Apologies if already mentioned but I've been in hospital all week and not really up to speed on everything.

He does the PA at Surrey, if anyone thinks downsy is bad they need to experience this, he is bloody awful 

Archived