IGNORED

Home Kit

crusader

What do you think of the home kit? 

Personally.. I think it's the worst kit design since Hireite was the main shirt sponsor and if I'm honest again, whilst I like the colour purple, the away kit Isn't special 

Training kit with silly childish text 

The club has something to answer, however if shirts sell then I'm there to be shot down 

15 minutes ago, crusader said:

What do you think of the home kit? 

Personally.. I think it's the worst kit design since Hireite was the main shirt sponsor and if I'm honest again, whilst I like the colour purple, the away kit Isn't special 

Training kit with silly childish text 

The club has something to answer, however if shirts sell then I'm there to be shot down 

All I've seen on my social media is how great everyone thought the kit looked last night. 

I've not seen it for real yet, but I like it a lot. 

4 minutes ago, Tuggin over Tomlin said:

For once I love both home and away. Think this has been our best kits for a very long time. Both are unique and they looked the part last night! 

Nothing unique about them....home one is almost identical to a recent Forest home shirt and talking of Forest, have a look at their away kit below when Collymore destroyed us at The Gate...ring any bells?! And zillions of other clubs have worn purple...

I really like both , did consider getting one for the first time in years but, I never where them around town or to games it'll be a lounging or holiday shirt.
Can't bring myself to spend nigh on £40 on something I would hardly get any wear out of. 
Doesn't the away from the fact both look really good though.

8 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I really like both , did consider getting one for the first time in years but, I never where them around town or to games it'll be a lounging or holiday shirt.
Can't bring myself to spend nigh on £40 on something I would hardly get any wear out of. 
Doesn't the away from the fact both look really good though.

If only! 

I like the home kit and I'm pleased to see the return of white shorts. Not sure about the pinstripes on the socks, but it's not a big deal. I think the away kit looks good too.

My favourite Hirerite kit was the one with the shadow stripes like we wore at Wembley in 1986. Maybe next season?

1 minute ago, Offside said:

I like the home kit and I'm pleased to see the return of white shorts. Not sure about the pinstripes on the socks, but it's not a big deal. I think the away kit looks good too.

My favourite Hirerite kit was the one with the shadow stripes like we wore at Wembley in 1986. Maybe next season?

I think the socks look class. And white shorts are definitely the way to go. Great kits this year.

I am a fan of the design for both the home and away kits, but the quality really isn't that good. I've returned two pairs of (kids) away shorts because the seam came away and I've noticed today that my son's new home shirt is hitching already - a week after picking it up...so that will be going back as well. I didn't have any issues with last season's kit. Shame really because I like Bristol sport and will support them if they could produce some decent clobber.         

They are not my favourite, nor are they my most hated. Personally, I like the away kit so I bought that but I'm not a fan of pin stripes for us, for me, we are a solid red team, but I suppose we can't have that every season.

I have made them for PES 2018 when it's released so I'm looking forward to using them :)

vXJci1Y.jpg

It was my birthday a couple of weeks back and the only thing I insisted on is both home and away shirts as for my generation mid 40s both shirts have the look of some good days gone by - love the home shirt as it reminds me of the hirerite shirt and the purple/lime obviously for "Tins Night" !!

BTW, photo of the bear above my tele which I bought last year purely because of what he was wearing :-

image.jpg

Archived