IGNORED

Season Cards....

42nite

My daughter had one even though none of her details changed BUT she is a dual card holder and that group have had several issues.

None of my details changed i.e. still an adult, same seat and already plus card so did not get one.

Point being it is slightly random but in general if nothing has changed for you?? then not likely to get one irrespective of what you may have been told - my understanding anyway.

Slightly peed off actually as daughter got the little card with a fixture list on which is always handy but I obvs did not. Hoping these will be available at turnstiles on Saturday?

24 minutes ago, Neo said:

Slightly peed off actually as daughter got the little card with a fixture list on which is always handy but I obvs did not. Hoping these will be available at turnstiles on Saturday?

Might be worth somehow highlighting this to the club? With a lot of people not getting new cards it will be a common occurrence and something they probably haven't even considered.

3 hours ago, 42nite said:

Mine's still not arrived (at my home address). 

Anybody else still waiting, or is it just me?

You're not alone mate. Mine hasn't arrived either.

If it hasn't turned up by Tuesday I'll phone the ticket department.

18 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Worth everyone printing an email receipt for your new season card purchase I reckon. I'm already predicting some reloaded cards won't work. 

That's what's confusing me. I'm not sure if my current card will have been reloaded or I'll get a new one.

The SC threads on here seem to contradict themselves.

Does anyone actually know what's happening? 

PS you can see that the matches have been loaded on your bristol sport account - see ticket section. 

And if go to history/season tickets section you can see your access card number. My number is same season as last season and it is the number appearing bottom right on my card. 

Since the software upgrade I can't see all this detailed info on mobile phone though  - need to be on my iPad in landscape mode (or PC presumably). Looks like you can select specific seats on mobile now which is new I think. 

52 minutes ago, eardun said:

Posted this link in the other thread the other day:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/season-cards-on-their-way/

Expecting my card to be reloaded given this info. 

I must have missed that!

My current card is a plus card but I assumed  that was because I was a joint Football/rugby SC holder but this season ive not renewed the rugby card so.......I'm still unsure.

37 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I must have missed that!

My current card is a plus card but I assumed  that was because I was a joint Football/rugby SC holder but this season ive not renewed the rugby card so.......I'm still unsure.

The plus bit on any of your season tickets are for getting extra discount on merchandise and drinks and food at the ground. I also think it's extra priority for away and cup tickets. If someone was not a plus member last season then if you renew then you automatically become a plus member this season. If nothing changes then this season games will be automatically loaded to last seasons card. 

42 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I must have missed that!

Do you get separate cards for rugby and football? If yes I suspect your football card will be reused this season.

I was plus this season and last so same card. My dad is plus this season but wasn't last - he has a new card.

14 minutes ago, Br1stolCityBoy said:

The plus bit on any of your season tickets are for getting extra discount on merchandise and drinks and food at the ground. I also think it's extra priority for away and cup tickets. If someone was not a plus member last season then if you renew then you automatically become a plus member this season. If nothing changes then this season games will be automatically loaded to last seasons card. 

Sorry to contradict you but nothing in my case has changed since last season, I was a plus member then as I am now and my renewal was within the early bird price period  for the same seat - as nothing had changed I was under the impression that I would not recieve a new card.

My new season card arrived about a week ago.

16 minutes ago, eardun said:

Do you get separate cards for rugby and football? If yes I suspect your football card will be reused this season.

I was plus this season and last so same card. My dad is plus this season but wasn't last - he has a new card.

Yes, one card for each. The rugby card was blue which was very usefu!

2 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Sorry to contradict you but nothing in my case has changed since last season, I was a plus member then as I am now and my renewal was within the early bird price period  for the same seat - as nothing had changed I was under the impression that I would not recieve a new card.

Who knows then? I`d take both with you next Saturday though!

3 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I`ve not had a new one but nothing has changed for me although it seems some in the same situation have had new ones sent. No idea what`s going on really - I just won`t leave it until the last minute to go in next Saturday.

Nothing changed for me. Same seat, still an adult (in my opinion). Same address, phone number etc. Still plus member. Got a new card.

5 hours ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Perhaps the club have misread your membership. I was under the impression that if nothing has changed from last season then your season ticket card was just reloaded for this season! I certainly have not had a new card, but my Grandson has a new one because it's his second season and now he's a under 12 plus.

7 hours ago, eardun said:

PS you can see that the matches have been loaded on your bristol sport account - see ticket section. 

And if go to history/season tickets section you can see your access card number. My number is same season as last season and it is the number appearing bottom right on my card. 

Since the software upgrade I can't see all this detailed info on mobile phone though  - need to be on my iPad in landscape mode (or PC presumably). Looks like you can select specific seats on mobile now which is new I think. 

Good advice. 

Thank you.

20 hours ago, Br1stolCityBoy said:

Perhaps the club have misread your membership. I was under the impression that if nothing has changed from last season then your season ticket card was just reloaded for this season! I certainly have not had a new card, but my Grandson has a new one because it's his second season and now he's a under 12 plus.

No I don't think, so exactly the same thing happened in the prior year we were told that if seats etc remained as they were no new season cards would be reissued yet I received a new one with the fixture list.

So really no surprise to be sent a new card this year - someone from the club really needs to clarify this anomaly why tell supporters that the new season matches will be loaded on to existing cards and then do the exact opposite - maybe it's the way people renew, I always do mine on line.

Apart from that makes no sense at all .

On 30/07/2017 at 03:18, 42nite said:

Mine's still not arrived (at my home address). 

Anybody else still waiting, or is it just me?

(I was told when renewing that I would be receiving a new card).

Couldnt help but notice the time you posted this, problems sleeping? :gaah:

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

you will only get a new card if you've moved seats,

if you have just renewed it will be loaded onto the existing card

Not true - I know of a number of people who have had new season cards (myself included) no details / seats etc changed

Archived