IGNORED

EFL Kit Poll on Twitter NOW IN THE FINAL!

Septic Peg

You may remember the other day, we won our group on Twitter, beating Reading, Mansfield Town and Scunthorpe. 

Well you might be pleased to know we cruised through the quarters by beating Brentford with a nice 59% of the vote.

So now we are in the semis and we are up against our toughest challenge yet, Bradford City, and their kit is smart as paint this year tbf. 

But the chance of making the final against Sheffield United or Notts Forest (both superb vintage looking kits) is too hard to ignore... so if you are on Twitter, you know what to do... result in 7 hours...

Umm am I missing the point of this..? Who gives a toss what people on twitter think of our (or anyone else's) kit..?

Is there some sort of prize,  or just the "honour" of having had more of our own fans vote on our kit that other clubs have had their fans (limited to fans who are A) on Twitter & B) can be bothered to vote for a preferred kit) 

I really like our new kit. I'd say Forests was the same but slightly nicer. Not seen Sheffield Utd's. 

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Umm am I missing the point of this..? Who gives a toss what people on twitter think of our (or anyone else's) kit..?

Is there some sort of prize,  or just the "honour" of having had more of our own fans vote on our kit that other clubs have had their fans (limited to fans who are A) on Twitter & B) can be bothered to vote for a preferred kit) 

I really like our new kit. I'd say Forests was the same but slightly nicer. Not seen Sheffield Utd's. 

It's really just a bit of fun. But we never win anything and tbf, the purple and lime is kinda unique to us now...

• Admin
6 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Be great for the club's commercial team to be able to spin it as our "award winning kit" ;) 

1 minute ago, Ian M said:

Be great for the club's commercial team to be able to spin it as our "award winning kit" ;) 

I've been undecided about buying one. I usually buy one but never actually wear it. 

However, if it was "award winning", then I might buy 2..! 

1 minute ago, Septic Peg said:

Ours is the away kit, as is Bradford's.

Should we make it to the final, it's our away kit against either Notts Forest or Sheffield United's home kits.

Now it sounds even more pointless & stupid! 

Just now, Ian M said:

Having a bad day? It's a bit of light hearted fun on social media. No one gets hurt by it. 

Bit bored, waiting for next Saturday. 

I was just wondering what the point was. Just seems odd to be comparing home kits Vs away kits. 

Have fun! 

So we're in the final against Sheffield United!  We won with more votes against Bradford than Sheffield United got in their semi against Forest so by my expert calculations.. we should have this one so long as there's not a December-like cockup whenever the final is.. played?  You re.. purples!

DF-RT2aXkAA-bWP.jpg

DF-RQBLXkAAYB-g.jpg

48 minutes ago, Roe said:

So we're in the final against Sheffield United!  We won with more votes against Bradford than Sheffield United got in their semi against Forest so by my expert calculations.. we should have this one so long as there's not a December-like cockup whenever the final is.. played?  You re.. purples!

DF-RT2aXkAA-bWP.jpg

DF-RQBLXkAAYB-g.jpg

I think we win the tats vote.

It's not the just the kit we are voting for it's the players, come on ours are pretty georgeous,  and that's without the help of Maggy. Look at our beautiful stadium in the background. Who can resist!  Sheffield  Utd have no chance!

1 hour ago, Roe said:

DF-RT2aXkAA-bWP.jpg

DF-RQBLXkAAYB-g.jpg

Are we sure this isn't the Oxford United kit? :P

Archived