IGNORED

EFL Kit Poll on Twitter NOW IN THE FINAL!

Septic Peg

12 hours ago, Roe said:

So we're in the final against Sheffield United!  We won with more votes against Bradford than Sheffield United got in their semi against Forest so by my expert calculations.. we should have this one so long as there's not a December-like cockup whenever the final is.. played?  You re.. purples!

DF-RT2aXkAA-bWP.jpg

DF-RQBLXkAAYB-g.jpg

Is it just me or is the fella at the front for Sheffield looking super scary? I mean Flinty looks intimidating anyway but this Sheffield lad looks like you've just insulted his old dear and now he's going to eat your kidneys...

1 hour ago, Owl Visiting said:

Voted for you, and posted on Owlstalk.

Our new home kit isn't going to be revealed till the end of August. Complete shambles.

Probably something radical like getting rid of the Blue & White stripes. 

Replacing them with just a White shirt, with some Blue stripes down it..! 

11 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Probably something radical like getting rid of the Blue & White stripes. 

Replacing them with just a White shirt, with some Blue stripes down it..! 

You actually aren't far off, it's going to be solid blue with white sleeves. A lot of the fans are going to hate it.

31 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Oh no, same percentage split as the referendum. Wonder if Sheffield United will keep protesting to get another vote until they get the result they want.

Or, say that we can keep the accolade, but out of respect for the views of the 48% who voted the other way our kit has to be changed to red and white stripes.

Archived