IGNORED

Sound of the City (Merged)

Kid in the Riot

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

Thought he sounded a little downbeat? Still, came across ok but he's always talked a good game - need to see results now.

See what you mean - thought he sounded quite 'calm' - maybe it was depression :laughcont:

Just now, BRISTOL86 said:

Are you off your meds Bob? ;) 

Like to think I try and be fair 86 (Try !) and whether people agree , or not , with my view(s)  I give my honest view , with no hidden agenda , whatever anyone likes to insist ;)

4 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Any mention of a keeper? 

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Not mentioned NR

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Was asked about Ripley and simply said he wouldn't comment on other people's players.

Sorry NS - missed that then :facepalm:

9 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Any mention of a keeper? 

Geoff asked him about Connor Ripley, although side stepped it , said cannot talk about other teams players after having a dig at Harry, but sounded like 'you never know '

Dare i say it, he sounded quite good. No complaints there, and its nice to hear about Kelly being close to first team ready. Side stepped the Ripley question well, there was more than a hint of "We'll see" about it.

10 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

One of those City fans on radio bristol wants another centre back!?

And he seemed surprised when Geoff listed Mags, Baker, wright and flint (depressingly forgetting Jens and Moore.) No wonder he expects us to get over ten million for Flint!

10 minutes ago, smokey live said:

and a ball winning midfielder like tomlin. :wacko:

To be fair, if I was going to go live on radio I would probably get drunk first too.

33 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

I think Kelly is being kept around as they are worried Bryan could spark some real interest once deadline approaches. 

For whatever reason he doesn't see Magnússon as a LB and I suspect Golbourne is probably top of the list of those he's trying to move on, which means we've got no other cover.

That leaves Kelly, and I reckon he'll get some game time in cups at least in order to see what he can do.

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Mason ?

I don't think you can see how he shook Twentyman's hand on the wireless :P

34 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

I think Marlon Pack is that player.

Couldn't say himself, although would've been funny if he had!

Archived