IGNORED

TV Personalities & Presenters you miss...

WhistleHappy

OK ... just a few days left before a new season dawns,  a short time to amuse/occupy ourselves to stave off boredom...

So how about thinking of familiar household names of currently still alive and kicking TV favourites we miss due to their on air absence from our TV screens... where are they now?  Who do you miss?

I'll start and go for a comfy, familiar, easy going long time sports presenter (among other things) ...

Anyone else miss that old smoothy Des Lynam ?  ...  & who else would you like to see again ?

Brian Conley was superbly entertaining on his day but seemed to suffer a loss of confidence (as also happened to Mike Yarwood) and whilst still going it's just reality shows and quiz hosting on Freeview channels these days.  He was too paid at ITV at one point.

I did also like Michael Barrymore but he was the architect of his own destruction and I don't want to see him back on the screens. I'm aware he wasn't directly responsible for that with which he was associated but indirectly is bad enough.

Archived