IGNORED

Bit of advise please

reddoc

6 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

The important thing to be aware of is your diagnosis means you have rights under the disability section of the Equality Act. What this means is the club have a duty to make reasonable adjustments so you can still attend the game. For intents and purposes you'd count as an ambulant disabled customer and they should be able to ensure you have an appropriate seat that works for you on request. More info here...

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/fanzone/supporter-guides/disabled-policy/

That's really kind thanks. Actually overwhelmed and a bit embarrassed by the response, as without tempting fate , got a good prognosis and I'm luckier than most as I can ring a mate to sort me out. Was only trying to find out if there was anyway of standing rather than sitting for saturday as it's currently more comfortable. Bit old to worry about my rights, but I appreciate the thought.

6 minutes ago, reddoc said:

That's really kind thanks. Actually overwhelmed and a bit embarrassed by the response, as without tempting fate , got a good prognosis and I'm luckier than most as I can ring a mate to sort me out. Was only trying to find out if there was anyway of standing rather than sitting for saturday as it's currently more comfortable. Bit old to worry about my rights, but I appreciate the thought.

There's a little rectangle of AstroTurf with some lines painted that is only occasionally stood in during a game.  Have you got a pair of brown shoes?

All the best on your recovering....loving your humour :fingerscrossed:

8 hours ago, reddoc said:

Thanks Peg, as I mentioned above Mark Kelly's been in touch , apparently the club has a special blow up rubber ring for such eventualities, so hopefully sorted. ( He was actually much more helpful than that of course)

Never underestimate the comfort a blow up ring can give, a small child's swimming ring will do. Buy one and try before the game, pound shops might have them. If you feel a bit of a Burke carrying a swimming ring into the ground wrap it in a jumper and sit on that. Voice of experience here, no not the same as you but had stitches after childbirth! 

What a great attitude you have, positivity and humour can fight anything. Enjoy the game! 

1 minute ago, RedM said:

Never underestimate the comfort a blow up ring can give, a small child's swimming ring will do. Buy one and try before the game, pound shops might have them. If you feel a bit of a Burke carrying a swinging ring into the ground wrap it in a jumper and ditch on that. Voice of experience here, no not the same as you but had stitches after childbirth! 

What a great attitude you have, positivity and humour can fight anything. Enjoy the game! 

Great idea - but don't put the ring in a rucksack :-) All the best.

35 minutes ago, RedM said:

Never underestimate the comfort a blow up ring can give, a small child's swimming ring will do. Buy one and try before the game, pound shops might have them. If you feel a bit of a Burke carrying a swimming ring into the ground wrap it in a jumper and sit on that. Voice of experience here, no not the same as you but had stitches after childbirth! 

I'm with you here sister. Worse than the labour pain... pillows, rubber rings or my personal favourite was a pillowcase with a pack of frozen peas inside, in the centre of the rubber ring... the relief!

35 minutes ago, RedM said:

Red M', I couldn't love that post more if I tried. Sadly my ball doesn't hurt cos it's plastic now, wanted something to waggle in front of the mirror. Pains lower abdo , thus pain sitting.

Thanks though,

1 minute ago, reddoc said:

Red M', I couldn't love that post more if I tried. Sadly my ball doesn't hurt cos it's plastic now, wanted something to waggle in front of the mirror. Pains lower abdo , thus pain sitting.

Thanks though,

Talk too the club they will sort you out I thought @Redm was a trouper offering a bj,  if no one  sorts you out go to one of the I cant come up with the right words areas.

Archived