IGNORED

FourFourTwo

AppyDAZE

I watched some championship prediction videos on YouTube a few days ago. You will be amazed at the amount of people saying the 'loss' of Tammy Abraham means we will be flirting with the bottom 3 again and .. err... that's pretty much it. 

Some chucking in the sale of Lee Tomlin as well to affect us but if anything, he was a main cause for us being outside the relegation zones in the first place last season.

Fact is any magazine written by those who live outside of our area take no or little interest in little ol Bristol City. They look at last season league position, see that Tammy and Tomlin have moved on and therefore conclude that we'll struggle.

its all uninformed bollocks imv.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Fact is any magazine written by those who live outside of our area take no or little interest in little ol Bristol City. They look at last season league position, see that Tammy and Tomlin have moved on and therefore conclude that we'll struggle.

I think that's a fair write up. 

Lost best striker in the league and replaced with unknown. 

Lost one of the most talented players in the league and not replaced. 

Pretty fair to suggest that it points to a less productive season. 

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I've bought one every year for ages. it acts as a sort of "the season is here" thing for me. I like it.

To be fair Tammy and Tomlin are a big loss and we are likely to be flirting with relegation again. 

Will probably end one place higher than last season, season tickets will go up with the claims that we are making constant progress year on year.....we will then sale our best player and replace with an unproven unknown 

3 minutes ago, Red Ferret said:

What do you disagree with? 

Seems a fair assessment 

The league one table

5 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

They've got Wednesday second right? No chance, most Wednesday fans think we won't even make the top 6 this season, still only signed one player. We've only got 2 CBs at the club. 

Uhoh you're not coming for our Aden are you?

They've got Hull, Sunderland, Forest, Sheff United too high.  

My prediction for what its worth:

1. Middlesborough

2. Villa

3. Reading

4. Fulham

5. Leeds

6. Derby

7. Wolves

8. Sheffield Wednesday

9. Hull

10. Brentford

11. Norwich