IGNORED

Atmosphere Saturday

Red Army 75

58 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I think you'd be better off staying away, you bitter little shite. 

We are still in the Championship, new season, good ticket sales, new record signing.... why not see how the season goes, with an open mind and judge based on what happens..?

You talk like we have a divine right to win every game, when the truth is we are a small fish in Championship pond. 

We need supporters to support, not carry bitter, twisted, negative agendas against those who are clearly working damn hard to help us improve! 

Firstly I've been a City Supporter for 40+ yrs so don't call me a bitter little site ,secondly I'm entitled to my opinion like everyone else.thirdly I don't entend staying away as you put it, I go there to support the team not JOHNSON. and my money is just as good as yours..

• Admin
11 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Why would it..? 

A & B block atmosphere has always been pretty good. 

Long before S82 were in the Atyeo and will remain so. It will Probably improve if anything. 

11 hours ago, cynic said:

E34 looks to be half empty for tomorrow but E33 just has single seats available dotted around - usually a good atmosphere in that block,

SS full other than the usual S24 cock up where they release most tickets for this block too late so that is half empty and looks like a segregated area - but should be a good atmosphere regardless.

Tickets sales similar to first game last season - around 17.5k - 18k maybe ?

10 hours ago, RedM said:

With them bring closest to the away fans just the opposite I would think

We've always created a decent amount of noise from this end of the stand, the away fans will certainly know we are there

10 hours ago, Threshing Red said:

Someone's been busy great work. Are you allowed to put flags up on the back wall? Also can we be called section eastend 82 

Some sing "Forza Eastenders", some sing "Forza section 82" - it's "Forza Eastenders" for me - we're back where we belong - in the East end of the South stand.

Brilliant today - especially first half.

Shame we had all three goals in quick succession in a way as the game was sown up by 45 mins, meant the atmosphere was more relaxed.

Great range of songs and the noise carries so much better, really loud at times. Very promising signs and I am certain this season will have the best atmosphere at the Gate since the EE was knocked down.

Archived