IGNORED

Just wondering like

The Original BBB

11 minutes ago, The Original BBB said:

...what's  does undisclosed means

Cheats the supporters who pay their wages

just means that Taxi for Johnson's medical issues remain private between him, his Case Officer and other medical staff at the "hospital"

Either the buying or selling club feels embarrassed by the amount paid / received. These fees are not totally undisclosed though as transfer fees paid & received must be entered on the annual Audit sheet and Her Majesty's Tax Inspectors also need to be informed.

If a club shows £20 million in it's books for transfer fees paid and they only bought three players, one of whom (C) was undisclosed.you might work out the price. £5m for player A, £3.5m for player B; that means £11.5m for player C. If Player C's former club only shows £10m received in their books, either they are fiddling the tax man, or else some Agent has been paid £1.5m to get his player to move clubs.   

9 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

They don't tend to say partly because they don't want other clubs knowing how much they've got in the bank, pushes up the price of any other player that another club might come in for, if they know we for example had just made £5 million selling someone. 

Selling Wilbraham was good business then!

Most businesses don't disclose the value of contracts they have with other businesses.

Yes transfer fees are of interest to fans but at the end of the day you can see in the accounts whether or not the club is being run sensibly or not.

I imagine in Wilbraham's case undisclosed means "whatever the difference in wages was" so we weren't paying him to leave.

1 hour ago, The Original BBB said:

...what's  does undisclosed means

Cheats the supporters who pay their wages

Let me know how "we" are paying the wages. Or do you mean transfer fees? 

In both respects- I think you'll find that we make a contribution which would probably cover a couple of our top players and SL picks up the rest along with a bit of TV. 

I never understand fans obsession with how much "we" buy a player for and how much "we " pay him and how much "we" make on a deal. If it's just out of interest then fair enough but if it's because they feel they have a right to know because they own the club then I've got more bad news.

After all these years I've never received a penny when we've sold big nor been asked for a penny when we've spent big- the clue's there somewhere.

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

They don't tend to say partly because they don't want other clubs knowing how much they've got in the bank, pushes up the price of any other player that another club might come in for, if they know we for example had just made £5 million selling someone. 

We just sold Wilbraham for $5 million! Wow cracking bit of business that - Johnson in I say :whistle:

Archived