IGNORED

Don't you think the forum is ...

Doherty's Boy

First time poster long time reader. 

I have to say that this forum if late has gotten quite yawnish. I understand people not growing to like Johnson but the end of the day is he kept us up with a hell of a run end of season and if we can keep that up and improve with the talentwe seem to have bought in we will improve on last season massively and make a good chance for top 10 at least. 

Why do a lot of people feel the need to try and pick holes where there could potentially be none in the up coming season.

4 minutes ago, Doherty's Boy said:

I have to say that this forum if late has gotten quite yawnish. I understand people not growing to like Johnson but the end of the day is he kept us up with a hell of a run end of season and if we can keep that up and improve with the talentwe seem to have bought in we will improve on last season massively and make a good chance for top 10 at least. 

Why do a lot of people feel the need to try and pick holes where there could potentially be none in the up coming season.

There could also be the performances from the middle of the season extending from Saturday until mathematical relegation.

Why do people need to be so positive, it's very dull. :ph34r:

This sort of post is unnecessary. Those who are prepared to think for themselves and not stick to the blinkered view that no supporter should ever criticise our Head Coach, are fully aware that our present Head Coach is falling well short of the standard that is required to grow us into a club that is challenging at the top instead of floundering at the bottom.

Sadly, I'm coming to the realisation that this season will be another bumpy ride while he is still here.

By the way, I do want us to win every game but the reality may be a lot different.

The OP should have waited until 10 games in.

My thoughts remain the same, I want him to succeed as I do with any BCFC manager (including Pulis) but I feel that consistency doesn't follow him in either his playing career or his managerial career and will ultimately be his downfall, but would love nothing more than to be proved wrong.

1 hour ago, Doherty's Boy said:

This forum - like all others - is based on user generated content.

Contribute or vanish. 

Post rather that read.

A yawn is caused by tiredness or boredom. If the forum has become a bit yawnish, and I'm not sure that it has, it's because people are a bit bored. Not surprising as it's been the close season.  There are only so many transfer rumours that we can take! @Doherty's Boy - why not say something exciting to liven things up?

Archived