IGNORED

Your favourite film quotes

Major Isewater

"What have we got here, a ******* comedian? Private Joker, I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and **** my sister.  *punch* You little scumbag! I got your name! I got your ass! You will not laugh! You will not cry! You will learn by the numbers! I will teach you! Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best unfuck yourself, or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!"

From a "Road to ..." film; "Do you oppose the will of Kassim"?. "Oppose it? I'll have him write it"!.

There was a serious Western from the late 50's / early 60's where the Mexican Federales stop two Americans . The Americans ask the Federales where their badges are. "Badges, we don't need no badges". That line was also used in Blazing Saddles. What was the name of the original film please?

Where I'm going, you can't follow.  What I've got to do, you can't be any part of.   Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world.  Someday you'll understand that.  Now, now... Here's looking at you kid. 

10 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

`Infamy, infamy, they`ve all got it infamy`

`He is the messiah. I should know, I`ve followed a few`

`White men been sneaking up on us for years`

What`s the last one from and who said it?

Outlaw Josey Wales. The Indian who befriended Clint Eastwood.

5 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

My favourite English action film ever.

The American remake featuring Sylvester Stallone was utter dross. Just like their remake of The Wicker Man featuring Nicholas Cage.

Archived