IGNORED

Smoke

COACH2

The pitch is heavily invested in to ensure a high quality playing surface, my grounds team worked 14 hours today and will do the same tomorrow 

See the picture below.  Not only does it ruin the integrity of the pitch it's also a massive risk if landed on a child.

we are very much encouraging atmosphere and whole heartily suppprt section 82 and are working close with them to create something special 

we have identified the guys who threw the flare and can assure you that they will be banned and prosecuted 

Mark 

IMG_6335.PNG

Just now, Mkelly said:

The pitch is heavily invested in to ensure a high quality playing surface, my grounds team worked 14 hours today and will do the same tomorrow 

See the picture below.  Not only does it ruin the integrity of the pitch it's also a massive risk if landed on a child.

we are very much encouraging atmosphere and whole heartily suppprt section 82 and are working close with them to create something special 

we have identified the guys who threw the flare and can assure you that they will be banned and prosecuted 

Mark 

IMG_6335.PNG

Banned and prosecuted? Come on Mark

3 minutes ago, Mkelly said:

Mark 

IMG_6335.PNG

Best ban slide tackles 

5 minutes ago, Mkelly said:

Mark 

IMG_6335.PNG

So what happens when a player slide tackles and breaks the turf? 

3 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Banned and prosecuted? Come on Mark

Yes they will it's illegal the fsf will not defend them in fact they have said as much in the past asking fans not to do this,

they've pretty much ruin their live football forever

7 minutes ago, Mkelly said:

Mark 

IMG_6335.PNG

Maybe you need to ask how they managed to get them in and why there were hardly any people getting searched going into the ground.

6 minutes ago, Mkelly said:

Mark 

IMG_6335.PNG

You shouldn't feel like you need to throw it in the first place.

You and the club don't like the fact that the majority of people have no problem and think it imptices the atmosphere, or customer experience as you would prefer to it.

Just now, 054123 said:

You and the club don't like the fact that the majority of people have no problem and think it imptices the atmosphere, or customer experience as you would prefer to it.

Read the sporting events act 1985its nothing to do with the club it's the law of this country 

People don't seem to realise just how bloody good our CCTV is now. They'll have been easily identified from that.

Got no massive issue with smoke grenades personally, but rules is rules, and the stink they create isn't nice. Plus chucking it onto the pitch wasn't really sensible. Guessing the pitch is burnt (some of it is plastic now remember) hence the annoyance at the damage. 

6 minutes ago, 054123 said:

doubt its a majority who would support fans bringing something illegal into then ground and throwing it on the pitch.

2 hours ago, JulieH said:

Although not working today I understand from other officers that 2  Bcfc fans have been arrested for these smoke grenades.

no other details known at this stage but will update once more known.

hope everyone is ok

Why refer to them as grenades? They are flares. 

You know what I'm getting at. 

Furthermore, I've not smelt anything like that since I used to play with rolls of caps years ago. 

You can argue for or against them all you want but at the end of the day they are banned. With CCTV these days you need to be brain dead to think you can get away with it. If you want to be a martyr for the cause then by all means go for it and embrace your ban

1 hour ago, redapple said:

Looks good, adds to atmosphere, kids love it. Can anyone prove it's a health issue ? I was on other side of ground , but always looks good to me . 

So you didn't get effected by the smoke smell then. Hopefully, if it happens again (and I hope it doesn't), it'll be on your side of the stadium.

28 minutes ago, Mkelly said:

Mark 

IMG_6335.PNG

good and they deserve it

Archived