IGNORED

Tomlin

Alan Dicks

12 minutes ago, tommy_b said:

"Probably" I assume is added to prevent any libel threats from someone who may know more than most? :)

Clever play on words by LJ, looks like Tomlin is a bit of a car crash wherever he goes. Got to admit, his on line antics and in particular the video with Wilbs certainly made me think that he wasn't the most intelligent of individuals. If our due diligence on him wasn't too special before we signed him then Cardiff's was much worse if this incident happened back in January. Amazed it hadn't leaked out before now although heard rumours from within the club Regards his conduct towards younger players at the club

1 minute ago, allyolly said:

Maybe but bit more difficult if they are psychological and impact on the way you lead your life. 

I understand that, of course  but there is a time when a guy has to take a bit of responsibility himself. this isn't a young kid we are talking about here

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

So you were the only one that never wanted to sign him after his loan spell then 

Check my posting history, I did want him to sign but as soon as he started pissing about on twitter, way before he finally signed, I said he should do one.

So yes.

In exactly the same way as I wanted Kodjia gone as soon as he started liking articles linking him with other clubs.

Its not rocket science is it?

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

A few Cardiff fans seem to think we might be in trouble for not disclosing this when we sold him. Surely not.

He hadn't even been charged with anything at that time. 

Not a chance in hell we'd be liable for anything. 

So you contradicted yourself, plus i'm not sad enough to troll through peoples posting history. 

I wanted him to sign before he proved himself an attention seeking primadonna, as soon as he did I said we shouldn't sign him, and this was before he had, that isn't contradictory.

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

He hadn't even been charged with anything at that time. 

Not a chance in hell we'd be liable for anything. 

It would be for Tomlin to disclose it. Not us. Tomlin signs the contract not us. Looks like Cardiff ain't done their due diligence. :laugh:. 

2 minutes ago, MarkRed! said:

Very sad. A talented player who is going to waste his gift. He could have been a city legend... oh how disappointing. Credit to LJ. He backed Tomlin who continually let him down. Glad we got rid and it just shows what LJ was contending with....

Not exactly rare in football though

4 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

A few Cardiff fans seem to think we might be in trouble for not disclosing this when we sold him. Surely not.

I was curious about this. In most business transactions there are certain disclosures that are covered contractually.

If we didn't tell Cardiff in our sale then the punch up in a Leicester nightclub wasn't the only mugging that's taken place. :laughcont:

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

I wanted him to sign before he proved himself an attention seeking primadonna, as soon as he did I said we shouldn't sign him, and this was before he had that isn't contradictory.

What are you talking about , rocket science ? You wanted Kodjia gone it's not rocket science. What the **** you talking about. Also if you want players gone because they like a tweet i think you need to get some thicker skin.

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

What are you talking about , rocket science ? You wanted Kodjia gone it's not rocket science. What the **** you talking about. Also if you want players gone because they like a tweet i think you need to get some thicker skin.

Well who's been proven right?

It's easy to see how a disagreement in a nightclub could escalate. 

5 minutes ago, Olé said:

I was curious about this. In most business transactions there are certain disclosures that are covered contractually.

If we didn't tell Cardiff in our sale then the punch up in a Leicester nightclub wasn't the only mugging that's taken place. :laughcont:

Is entirely possible he wasn't arrested at the time and the police/CPS have only just decided to bring this against him? Guess he would of been released (if was arrested) pending further enquiries. 

Amazed in this day and age of news/social media 24-7 that his original arrest wouldn't have leaked 

Archived