IGNORED

Blackbird

WolfOfWestStreet

2 hours ago, richwwtk said:

Blackbird was the song played straight after the final whistle today.

For some reason, I though it was tradition that they played Drink Up Thy Zider if we win and Blackbird if we lose.

I'm probably wrong but it seemed slightly wrong.

YEAH  I NOTICED THAT   , AGREE WITH YOU    I MUCH PREFER THE  "CIDER SONG"!

Has anyone asked Downsy on Twitter etc to see what the reasoning was? I know Chelsea for example only ever play one step beyond when it's a special win.. so either we're doing that or it was just a mistake.. 

1 minute ago, Tomarse said:

Has anyone asked Downsy on Twitter etc to see what the reasoning was? I know Chelsea for example only ever play one step beyond when it's a special win.. so either we're doing that or it was just a mistake.. 

I think it's just a mistake. I assume it's a human replacement, didn't feel automated. 

Anyone know who the replacement is? 

Was a bit strange that the playlist was identical to what we've always played - made me wonder why they got rid of Tim? If it isn't broken..

7 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Must admit I did notice the bloke reading the teams and half time scores out was particularly annoying yesterday. Did they really fire someone to promote that prat? 

Agree absolutely , he comes across as a bit Smashie and Nicey and knows or cares little about football .

When  reading the halftime score it was though he was reading a shopping list aloud -I would suggest he gens up on James Alexander Gordon.

What we need is a die hard City fan in charge of the mic who has some presentation skills or at least get Mark Watson /Tony Robinson to do a few guest turns.

Just now, Abraham Romanovich said:

What we need is a die hard City fan in charge of the mic who has some presentation skills or at least get Mark Watson /Tony Robinson to do a few guest turns.

What, like Tim Shires? 

Archived