IGNORED

Apologies to anyone in the South Stand Concourse...

Die Hard Red

....just before kick off. I was taken quite ill and didn't quite make it to the toilets before the opening salvo. 

:sad26:

I don't drink, don't take drugs and recently suffered a belter of a heart attack which probably had something to do with it. Off to see the lovely people at the heart institute if the symptoms persist.

Lasted to 51mins before abandoning Ashton Gate, great result, but not the personal start to the season I had hoped for. Apologies again, to the fans who witnessed it and the concourse staff who had to deal with it. 

24 minutes ago, Die Hard Red said:

....just before kick off. I was taken quite ill and didn't quite make it to the toilets before the opening salvo. 

I don't drink, don't take drugs and recently suffered a belter of a heart attack which probably had something to do with it. Off to see the lovely people at the heart institute if the symptoms persist.

Lasted to 51mins before abandoning Ashton Gate, great result, but not the personal start to the season I had hoped for. Apologies again, to the fans who witnessed it and the concourse staff who had to deal with it. 

When you are among friends you don't need to apologise. Best wishes for a full recovery.:thumbsup:

47 minutes ago, Die Hard Red said:

Probably just shock DHR

;)

Hooe you feel better 

Archived