IGNORED

Barnsley

Londoner

Just now, Londoner said:

To be fair to them....their squad isn't up to much.

Couldn't see much in any of their players today. Seems the vultures of the last couple of transfer windows left just the bones. 

Just now, 1960maaan said:

That's being fair?? They've lost what, 8 players ? Hope it was us being good more than them being poor.

We were good first half....theu were desperately poor all game....looked like a handful of champ players with a load of non league thrown in....which is exactly what they are.

2 minutes ago, Londoner said:

We were good first half....theu were desperately poor all game....looked like a handful of champ players with a load of non league thrown in....which is exactly what they are.

I liked a lot of what we did, just don't want to get carried away. But , I'm hoping that it was we were good rather than they were shit, which , honestly , they were.

2 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Great result

Let's play some decent championship teams and see if we've improved.

I remember playing some pretty awful Championship sides in the past and NOT outplaying or even not beating them. So no, It looks like we have improved but you're right about needing a better test.  Crap wouldn't be the word for Barnsley today.

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

I remember playing some pretty awful Championship sides in the past and NOT outplaying or even not beating them. So no, It looks like we have improved but you're right about needing a better test.  Crap wouldn't be the word for Barnsley today.

Agreed, as I say brilliant result but I'd be worried if I were a Barnsley fan.

Was reading their forum earlier. Seems their Chairman and backer is extremely ill and his Son isn't interested hence selling any player thy have had a half decent offer on and replacingwith freebies on moderate wages. They were already resigned to losing this game and being in a lot of trouble as the season progresses

Credit to their fans for making noise throughout. I really worry about what we've done by giving up the whole of the Atyeo. If/when it's full, it will be reasonably easy for the away end to dominate the noise.

They don't half hate Johnson too, don't they! 

The team was very poor though, glad we were able to put a few past them and Reid/Diedhou continues to look a fruitful pairing.

Archived