IGNORED

Ideas To Elongate Time

handsofclay

We are top of the Championship for at least six days. Now I know how to speed time up like going to sleep for ages or spending a night with those Swedish girls in the picture in another thread, but I don't know how to slow time down so I can savour the position we are in (any position with those Swedish girls I would savour by the way). So how can I make these six days seem like an eternity?

Incidentally, for the Millwall game I have a ticket for the back row of the second tier of the Lansdown Stand. Has anyone watched a game from there? Do you need breathing apparatus and a Sherpa etc. I am not good with heights. 

12 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Bad news, Bolton play Leeds tomorrow. If either team wins by 3 goals, or Bolton win by 2, we fall to a measly second.

Actually, Bolton would have to win by two but have scored at least three goals in the process as goals scored come before alphabetical order.

32 minutes ago, Sumo said:

If Bolton win by 2 goals won't we still be above them on goals scored

?

29 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Actually, Bolton would have to win by two but have scored at least three goals in the process as goals scored come before alphabetical order.

Aye you're both spot on, my mistake. Too much excitement today, fried my brain! 

:city:

Archived