IGNORED

Paint

Red-Robbo

4 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Anyone else in the Dolman Stand get red paint on them off the railing?  I did, as did at least three other people near me.

All summer to paint AG and they obviously leave it until a day or so before the start of the season!   :facepalm:

Yes but Mark Ashton has been quite busy lately ;)

3 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Sorry my bad, I meant spilled cider on the railing melting the paint!!!!!

Strong cider that. Paint thinning, metal melting. Don't make it like that any more.

14 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Anyone else in the Dolman Stand get red paint on them off the railing?  I did, as did at least three other people near me.

All summer to paint AG and they obviously leave it until a day or so before the start of the season!   :facepalm:

Yes, on my hands and jeans. Quite a few near where I as sitting had the same thing. 

Just now, Red-Robbo said:

Thatcher's Red would do that, yes...  :D

Just now, ZiderEyed said:

Strong cider that. Paint thinning, metal melting. Don't make it like that any more.

There used to be an old farmer between Burrington Combe and the Mendip's called Lukey who sold scrumpy that had an after taste of diesel (probably red diesel) that would have done it.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

There used to be an old farmer between Burrington Combe and the Mendip's called Lukey who sold scrumpy that had an after taste of diesel (probably red diesel) that would have done it.

Luke's Cider, remember it well, his yard was on the road to Shipham, where you turnoff the A38 after Churchill.

10 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Yes, noticed it on my hand at halftime, couldn't work out where it came from :blink:

10 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Come on u reds! :)

12 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

I dunno. Cheddar Valley can strip wallpaper...

1 hour ago, ziderheadarmy said:

More work for super Scott ? 

Can't be. The washers are knackered. He was in the launderette on North St most of the evening on Thursday or Friday.

I'm not joking either. He really was washing the kit in the launderette on North St!

29 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I dunno. Cheddar Valley can strip wallpaper...

Can't be. The washers are knackered. He was in the launderette on North St most of the evening on Thursday or Friday.

I'm not joking either. He really was washing the kit in the launderette on North St!

Need to put a bid in for one of those Swedish super washers!!

Archived