IGNORED

Streaming

Ashton98

5 minutes ago, Ashton98 said:

I have kodi, was just wondering if all championship games will be on there as all the Prem are. 

I expect you'll see the match of the day on it as per last few seasons but given the rest are internet only I can't see people sharing them as it will be a very small userbase.

44 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Kodi is your answer. As for paying £100 a month that just for the simple minded sheep. 

Well said.

Plus surely people in England will just do the whole 'change IP location'/VPN thing so the system thinks they're overseas, thus can login and watch easily.

Kodi is pretty hit and miss for "free" streaming as too much money in reselling more stable streams now and more enforcement on 3pm Prem games where they are going after the kodi box box people and developers. I've heard from a couple of "sauces" ifollow has already been hacked for resale so inevitably will hit paid IPTV at some stage but can't see it hitting Kodi for a while although having said that apparently Rangers games have already been streamed on a facebook group this season for free so just shows what certain people can do to get around the blackouts/official channels.

I think the EPL have been very naïve in thinking they can take the game to the world market this way without it impacting the home market at all?

22 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Kodi is your answer. As for paying £100 a month that just for the simple minded sheep. 

I'm probably using a rubbish build but Kodi doesn't seem all that anymore.

Wanted to watch the Eubank fight a few weeks back (would never pay £16 to watch him) but all the links on the various add ons were dead once you clicked on them. Good old twitter sorted me out with a link eventually.

Can I ask what build you use? That's if yours works well. 

1 hour ago, The_Don said:

I'm probably using a rubbish build but Kodi doesn't seem all that anymore.

Wanted to watch the Eubank fight a few weeks back (would never pay £16 to watch him) but all the links on the various add ons were dead once you clicked on them. Good old twitter sorted me out with a link eventually.

Can I ask what build you use? That's if yours works well. 

The Krypton 17.3 ....had it done for me ,I have no idea about such things tbh.

The official Kodi people will not be happy with some of you using their name here. Kodi is a perfectly legal device and software and if you go to their website you will see lots of information separating themselves from providers of apps that allow for illegal streaming. TVAddons which was famously closed down recently is now back and running but has removed any potentially illegal apps from it's repo. 

If you are interested by the way, there is a very interesting feature on their court case on their new website and on Torrent Freak, the Canadian TV authorities were basically likened to the Gestapo in their handling of the guy running the site and their case was initially thrown out of court. Unfortunately the big companies are appealing and hoping he will run out of money fighting the case.

Archived