IGNORED

NFL 2017 Season

Dynamite Red

2 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

It was good to see the Browns being a little more competitive & it was interesting to hear that their squad has the youngest average age at just 25!! Seems like the game plan is that they knew they were shit so to build for the future :laugh:, it should mean that in a few years time they will be even less shit & be able to sustain that level for a few years in the future!

Disappointed with the Redskins, played more like a bunch of foreskins!!

Will be interesting to see how the Moneyball thing plays out for the Browns. They certainly seemed to draft well this time, which makes a difference. Gutted that Garrett missed week 1

Although I did read that Jackson wasn't impressed with ditching Haden and him going straight to the Steelers. Sounds like he doesn't get on with Brown and Podesta....trouble brewing there by the sounds of it

Haven't seen too many of the highlights, I will look forward to seeing how bad the Redskins were.....!

42 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Will be interesting to see how the Moneyball thing plays out for the Browns. They certainly seemed to draft well this time, which makes a difference. Gutted that Garrett missed week 1

Although I did read that Jackson wasn't impressed with ditching Haden and him going straight to the Steelers. Sounds like he doesn't get on with Brown and Podesta....trouble brewing there by the sounds of it

Haven't seen too many of the highlights, I will look forward to seeing how bad the Redskins were.....!

And this from an 'All Saints' fan? People in glass houses & all that doo doo ;-)

It was good to see Peterson do so well for the peanuts he must be on :-p

58 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

This will be my fifth year with a season ticket. Absolutely love it and can’t wait to get on the beers tomorrow 

Nice. Who do you follow? I've followed the Raiders for about 15 years maybe, my son is a Dolphins fan and i've seen them at Wembley a few times so they are my team too, sort of  :laugh:

Eagles  sorry, just read it

Hmm, missed out on some great finishes whilst I was wending my way back from the Smoke. Never mind, I have had a feast of touchdowns today, even if they were all for one team. Oh, and if anyone happens to come across a mislaid gameplan, please hand it back to the Ravens....:mf_sleep:

3 hours ago, Super said:

Beautiful stuff by the Skins! My faith is restored!

It was a really good performance, to get to Carr like we did & set the platform for the victory especially without arguably our two most dangerous offensive players.

It's allowed me to give Cousins another chance too.

5 hours ago, Super said:

Seen it last night, they went to Sky's studio analysts just before a break & they were laughing & said "we're just watching 'Redzone' & Bears fans won't believe what is coming up" & then they showed it after the break!!

I bet he got some stick for that, it's not as if the Bears are world beaters at the best of times.

Archived