IGNORED

NFL 2017 Season

Dynamite Red

12 minutes ago, Super said:

I see the Saints scraped home. A bit nervy at the end @Woodsy??!

Very nervy but overall considering their start to the season well deserved, with most of the wild card teams you sort of know what you are going to get and are a little bit more predictable, the Saints genuinely remind of your Liverpool when they turn up and focus for 90 minutes they can be unplayable, when they miss their chances you know that a lapse is just around the corner and that makes them dangerous IMHO.

8 hours ago, Super said:

I see the Saints scraped home. A bit nervy at the end @Woodsy??!

Ha, I was asleep well before the end mate! Nodded off at 14-3, woke up to check the score literally right at the end. Was pissed off, had 31-28 at 100/1, was praying for a safety to get me the money! Massive task in Minnesota coming up, I do think they are the best team in NFC right now, but if we can sneak that one it could be the Dirty Birds in the Championship games in Nawlins....I really don't think I could watch that! After being 0-2 it's a hell of an achievement. As Es says, there is something special about this team, whilst Brees is still there, I wouldn't rule us out of anything right now

1 hour ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Still going for me, go Saints......................................

Nope, I’m not having that!! It’s a well known fact (in my head), that the season finishes as soon as the Redskins are no longer allowed to play, which in theory should of meant this season lasted 5 weeks because there has to be a reason why we were so poor  :P

As for these pre-season friendlies currently being played, so sad for Big Ben to be joining The Redskins.  :rofl2br:

Jags keep waving their rear ends at the Steelers. Can't understand how this game turned out the way it has but it's been a wild ride. Jacksonville have the ability to run hot or cold, but today they're keeping the frost at bay. Do they have a look about them of a team that are destined for glory now?   :whistle:

4 hours ago, Super said:

That must be tough to take @Woodsy?!

Williams will be having nightmares this morning what was he doing?

I fell asleep at the start of the 4th Q, that was devastating to wake up and read how it was lost. Listened to the ATN podcast this morning on the way to work, sounds like Williams had a mare. Such a fantastic rookie season as well. I thought we'd blown it when they done that awful Snead throw play, so to be a second away is unbearable! Eagles are there for the beating too. Fair play to the Vikes though, had a fantastic season, and I don't think many can argue against them being the best team in the NFC. Hope they go on to win it, unless they play the Jags, I'd love to see them kick the shite out of the Pats

14 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Is that now the season over for all of us. :rofl2br:

I just need The Pats to win the Bowl for a couple of hundred quid but apart from that, very little interest left in this season for me.

You mean you didn't take up the Sky Bet special offer of Brady, Bortles, Foles and Keenum being the last 4 QBs? I had them in September, so obvious :ph34r:

23 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I fell asleep at the start of the 4th Q, that was devastating to wake up and read how it was lost. Listened to the ATN podcast this morning on the way to work, sounds like Williams had a mare. Such a fantastic rookie season as well. I thought we'd blown it when they done that awful Snead throw play, so to be a second away is unbearable! Eagles are there for the beating too. Fair play to the Vikes though, had a fantastic season, and I don't think many can argue against them being the best team in the NFC. Hope they go on to win it, unless they play the Jags, I'd love to see them kick the shite out of the Pats

You mean you didn't take up the Sky Bet special offer of Brady, Bortles, Foles and Keenum being the last 4 QBs? I had them in September, so obvious :ph34r:

For a neutral (or Vikings fan) it was a hell of a way to end a game, must of been on a par with Aguero’s last minute winner against QPR, you’ll undoubtedly have plenty of opportunities to see it in the future as it’s right up there with the most dramatic ways to win / lose a game.

Nope, unfortunately I missed that bet :laugh:

What a way to end a game.  :o Rookie Marcus WIlliams has had a pretty good season but this will hang around him for ever now. It looks to me that he was trying to cut off the shortest route to the sidelines but failed to make any impact on the receiver. No getting away from the obvious fact that it was a mistake that cost the Saints' season. Having said that, it was a great spectacle and demonstrates just what the NFL can produce. If the Conference games are anything as exciting then we're in for a real treat.    :clap:

I'm impressed with the Jags right now, even after watching their regular season. The D is making the Pats' offence squirm a bit. But let's not forget the Pats were dead and buried in the last Superbowl. As Mr Brady may have said, 'Hold my beer...'

Archived