IGNORED

NFL 2017 Season

Dynamite Red

Great effort by the Jags - not so far away from making it to the big show. Maybe next year? :clap:

Patriots played what was proper play-off football and demonstrated why I love this game. Brady had enough to work with and found the way home. Again. Stitches in his throwing hand notwithstanding...:clap:

2 minutes ago, Erithacus said:

Great effort by the Jags - not so far away from making it to the big show. Maybe next year? :clap:

Patriots played what was proper play-off football and demonstrated why I love this game. Brady had enough to work with and found the way home. Again. Stitches in his throwing hand notwithstanding...:clap:

Think they missed a big chance felt like they were trying to hold onto the lead far too negative, cant do that against a team like the Patriots.

So it’ll be Eagles Vs Pats then. I’ll be supporting The Pats because a) There is no way I can back a divisional rival to the team I support & b) I stand to win a half tidy amount of money if The Pats win.

What’s the deal with MVP of the season, when is that decided? Just curious as I have a bet on Brady for it & it’ll give me a little more pocket money if he wins that......

Miracles happen once in the Vikings' world, it seems. Eagles were far too strong on D to really allow them in with a chance; that and Foles looking like a much more experienced QB than he is. I bet Jay Ajayi can't believe his fortune after trading from the Dolphins mid-season.

So two very different Conference championship games and lots to chew over regarding the Superbowl. Will it be business as usual for the Pats or will the Eagles fly? Let's wait for the week-long media circus to abate before savouring the clash. Have to say it's been a memorable Playoff series this season and hoping that it will carry on to the big one. If it's anything like the last one then we're in for a good one.

Glad to see the Redskins appear to of solved any outstanding doubt about their quarterback position by trading Alex Smith in from the Chiefs, should mean we allow Cousins to leave as a free agent & that should allow us to free-up some considerable funds to strengthen elsewhere in the roster.

Well here we are then! The monster size pizza is resting sweetly in my belly, I've just refilled my glass and the Big Game is about to start. If it's anything like as wild as last year's then we're in for a treat tonight.  :chant6ez:

Good to see the Pats are favourites with a four point spread and you can even put your money on which song Justin Trousersnake will sing at half time. Or even if he will have another malfunction...:yawn:

Archived