IGNORED

NO Engvall??

Devereux

Part of me would rather see Hinds succeed. I think Engvall himself would rather be in Sweden. 

In regards to Joe, I'm not worried. I can see why LJ has started mags there, and I expect he wants to give Kelly a change from the bench. 

Just now, yardy said:

I'm more worried about Joe Bryan not in the squad....

Please reassure me he isn't leaving?

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Which is exactly the sort of game you'd play him in. It is a bit of a strange one.

Yeah, I do accept that but when would you play hinds? I don't know, it is strange but he is ahead of hinds in terms of selection so maybe they see this as the only option.

Just now, AJgEEZa said:

Yeah, I do accept that but when would you play hinds? I don't know, it is strange but he is ahead of hinds in terms of selection so maybe they see this as the only option.

It's an odd one, you could've shifted the bench around to have him in the squad. Reckon he'll be gone soon with Vassell coming in.

So City are chasing a young lad who is breaking through at Luton but who perhaps feels he may not got a chance at a Championship club...and give a debut to a young lad recently signed from Luton who may have felt he wouldn't get such an early chance at a Championship club...

Wonder how busy Whatsapp will be later?? 

33 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

Part of me would rather see Hinds succeed. I think Engvall himself would rather be in Sweden. 

In regards to Joe, I'm not worried. I can see why LJ has started mags there, and I expect he wants to give Kelly a change from the bench. 

Agree, I was more excited seeing Hinds was starting.

23 minutes ago, redsontour said:

So City are chasing a young lad who is breaking through at Luton but who perhaps feels he may not got a chance at a Championship club...and give a debut to a young lad recently signed from Luton who may have felt he wouldn't get such an early chance at a Championship club...

Wonder how busy Whatsapp will be later?? 

Undoubtedly one of the most insightful theories I've read on OTIB. 

Take a bow. 

19 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Perhaps Eliasson doesn't speak English and they wanted someone with him that can translate this evening? :P

Have you ever been to Sweden? They all speak english better than we do! Even the immigrant cleaners at the airport. I think he's being asked to look after our new lad

Archived