IGNORED

Adam B - commentary issues

Atlanta Red

4 minutes ago, Shireman said:

I could not get audio commentary on Saturday...but tonight, after several attempts, it is working.  However, I am not sure what I have clicked on differently tonight . Perhaps better directions should be provided  regarding log-in procedure.

Agree Shireman

Not user friendly, when you log in and click the audio page it takes you to a page requesting Subscribe or Login

Not the best

Just in case....

I've not read page 2

When you get to the billing account details page....

Go to top and you'll see a small box marked with a left arrow to bcfc.Co.uk.

Click on that. Then go to audio again and you'll get the broadcast. 

2 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Just in case....

I've not read page 2

When you get to the billing account details page....

Go to top and you'll see a small box marked with a left arrow to bcfc.Co.uk.

Click on that. Then go to audio again and you'll get the broadcast. 

not for me, thanks anyway though

Just now, Norn Iron said:

Bizarre

After initially clicking on the drop down box for bctv, I clicked on audio broadcast. 

I then got the microphone box photo with red arrow. I clicked on it and  put in my log in details. However, I went to my account details. It was like this on Saturday. 

However, I found on the screen (somewhere towards the top) a small box which suggests it takes you out of the bctv and back to bcfc. I clicked on that and went to the photo again. Clicked on the arrow and broadcast has been running since 7.15.

Sounds about right. I also dont understand why the club are not offering an ad-hoc option for each game....audio or video say £5 or £10. I am off on holiday for brentford and millwall matches and as a player subscriber i could listen to games abroad whilst on holiday abroad. Surely they could offer it for 1 month say...

9 minutes ago, tomo said:

Sounds about right. I also dont understand why the club are not offering an ad-hoc option for each game....audio or video say £5 or £10. I am off on holiday for brentford and millwall matches and as a player subscriber i could listen to games abroad whilst on holiday abroad. Surely they could offer it for 1 month say...

Other clubs do £6 a month. We haven't figured out how to do it yet

Archived