IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

3 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

We don't exactly have the reputation of being a pedigree club. A lot of talent have been spoiled over the years just because we have always been able to chose the easy option; overpaying over aged crap. 

Wow, you really are negative towards Bristol City! 

COYR.

9 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

I do wonder if this is something Hegeler could do if he settles in and adjusts a bit more this season.

I think you're right. One of either Smith or Pack needs to make way for Jens this season. Not sure who though... 

Smith just because of his size.. 

13 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

We don't exactly have the reputation of being a pedigree club. A lot of talent have been spoiled over the years just because we have always been able to chose the easy option; overpaying over aged crap. 

No offence, I appreciate your passion for Bristol City. But your awfully negative for a fan of a club that you don't watch week in week out.

With all due respect I struggle to see how you can slag off the running of the club etc. while supporting from Stockholm. 

5 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Nothing new in the Swedish press this morning. Maybe because Norrköping are playing away today in Lithuania in a European League qualifier.

The Norrköping forum is not 100 per cent happy with Stockhausen

http://gopeking.net/gnaellbaenken/comment-page-848/#comments40 miljoner för Thelin
90 miljoner för Isaak
40 miljoner för olunga

Well thats as clear as mud is that link.

I did laugh at their valuations tho:-

40 miljoner för Thelin
90 miljoner för Isaak
40 miljoner för olunga

What does that make Eliasson worth I wonder? Certainly out of our league. On to the next I reckon.

1 minute ago, ooRya said:

That was an interesting read...............:blink:

Andy Stockhaus har ett par intressanta tweets om Eliasson- affären.

It appears someone at the Swedish end of the deal has leaked information to the media – @bcfctweets are less than impressed!

To clarify, @bcfctweets HAVE tabled a bid for Eliasson, who is currently considering a new contract from @ifknorrkoping.

If reports in Sweden are to be believed, @bcfctweets face competition from other unnamed clubs. That could just be agent talk though.

Now the cat is out of the bag, it’s less likely that @bcfctweets will land @NiclasEliasson. Stories linking him with Lyon are true.

Bristol Citys bud alltså förkastat och de anser sig inte vara tillräckligt intressanta längre eftersom Lyon fortfarande ska vara intresserade – och Eliasson förhandlar om nytt kontrakt med IFK? Hm.

Just now, havanatopia said:

40 miljoner för Thelin
90 miljoner för Isaak
40 miljoner för olunga

What does that make Eliason worth I wonder? Certainly out of our league. On to the next I reckon.

The sums are in SEK. Divide them with ten.

2 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

40 miljoner för Thelin
90 miljoner för Isaak
40 miljoner för olunga

What does that make Eliasson worth I wonder? Certainly out of our league. On to the next I reckon.

Is that valuation in Kroner?

4 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Nothing new in the Swedish press this morning. Maybe because Norrköping are playing away today in Lithuania in a European League qualifier.

The Norrköping forum is not 100 per cent happy with Stockhausen

http://gopeking.net/gnaellbaenken/#comments

What has Stockhausen said, other than we're pissed off it got leaked?

Just now, Woodsy said:

What has Stockhausen said, other than we're pissed off it got leaked?

It appears someone at the Swedish end of the deal has leaked information to the media – @bcfctweets are less than impressed!

To clarify, @bcfctweets HAVE tabled a bid for Eliasson, who is currently considering a new contract from @ifknorrkoping.

If reports in Sweden are to be believed, @bcfctweets face competition from other unnamed clubs. That could just be agent talk though.

Now the cat is out of the bag, it’s less likely that @bcfctweets will land @NiclasEliasson. Stories linking him with Lyon are true.

I suppose this is why we try to keep things under wrap as much as possible. Mousset last season, and now this guy. One positive is that we are obviously looking at some good players if the likes of Bournmouth and Lyon are interested. Apparently Famara rejected better offers to join us so we're obviously good at selling the club and area to players, you never know what could happen though.

12 minutes ago, yatesuperreds said:

And he is always on the ball not

Since LJ came in he seems to know a lot more, especially now he's not part of the Bristol Post. I think I remember him saying that he and LJ were working on something together (may have heard this wrong though).

2 minutes ago, WRERE said:

Since LJ came in he seems to know a lot more, especially now he's not part of the Bristol Post. I think I remember him saying that he and LJ were working on something together (may have heard this wrong though).

I think he has more chance of getting info now he`s not at the BP. I think the club were a bit reluctant to pass him anything before as they knew the rag would splash it all over the front page in a desperate attempt for clickbait despite being asked no to. Also, with their history of slagging the club off over the slightest thing and trying to make mountains out of molehills for the same clickbait reasons I don`t think the club have trusted them for years.

If AS plays by the rules and does what the club ask regarding any snippets they give him/he hears he is far more likely to be privy to inside stuff IMO.

Archived