IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

56 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Don't think that's enough to say conclusively. Against Brighton the season before last he was so out of his depth it was obvious he wasn't ready (I appreciate he had barely any exposure to men's football at that point).

I'd rather see Taylor Moore as backup right back/centre back and Vyner go on loan personally. Moore has more experience of senior football and a French speaker in the matchday squad could be really useful.

Yea was talking about Pisano. As for Vyner think he's better suited for RB than Taylor Moore. Obviously I've not seen them often, only when they've had games at the Gate but TM always looked uncomfortable at RB. He doesn't have the agility to recover when a winger gets by him. With Vyner I feel he's one of our most fluid athletes and can deal with wingers in this league. They've both got half a years experience albeit it one level difference. Just feel Vyner can be the better defender at the position and he looks a smooth crosser as well. 

Just now, RedorDead BCFC said:

.? 

Did we not have the most successful season ever only 2 seasons ago? It just seems that it's too easy to suggest that we are "shit every season", there are teams out there that would consider us to be comparatively successful over the last 15 years. We haven't gone broke, or exited the league all together. we have been bang average most of the time. 

4 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Just hope this Lyon rumour isn't true. I read earlier that Eliasson has not travelled with the Norrköping squad for their next game. Their coach says its an injury and not to do with us. But of course managers lie, like our manager made up Tomlin was injured just before he went to Cardiff, so who knows.

And Darrell Clarke with Matty Taylor saying he would only leave for a 7 figure transfer fee

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Did we not have the most successful season ever only 2 seasons ago? It just seems that it's too easy to suggest that we are "shit every season", there are teams out there that would consider us to be comparatively successful over the last 15 years. We haven't gone broke, or exited the league all together. we have been bang average most of the time. 

Did the winking emoji not give it away that I was joking with Tommy,  along with the ? to your goldfish comment. 

Just now, RedorDead BCFC said:

Did the winking emoji not give it away that I was joking with Tommy,  along with the ? to your goldfish comment. 

Clearly not RODBCFC, so sorry, I was in the middle of something with another poster at the time and that must have clouded my judgement. Apologies. 

16 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

From the.fotball.future instagram.

Eliasson leads the Allsvenskan in assists and unsurprisingly, has admirers. Both Bristol City and Olympique Lyonnais are reportedly vying for his signature with Bristol City the closest. He’s valued around €2.5 million.

Here's hoping he loves beans on toast and hates croissant 

23 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Both Bristol City and Olympique Lyonnais are reportedly vying for his signature with Bristol City the closest. 

Don't forget their deadly rivals Olympique French Fries and Olympique Dauphinoise. 

When the chips are down, is he worth it? If only Spudski was still on this forum.

38 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Eliasson leads the Allsvenskan in assists and unsurprisingly, has admirers. Both Bristol City and Olympique Lyonnais are reportedly vying for his signature with Bristol City the closest. He’s valued around €2.5 million.

Is this a 'proper' account, Tommy - or something ran by some schoolkids looking for clicks?

I refuse to get excited until I get an answer to this

Full namePer Niclas EliassonDate of birth7 December 1995 (age 21)Place of birthVarberg, SwedenHeight1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)Playing positionMidfielderClub information

Current team

Bristol City FCNumber10

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Is this a 'proper' account, Tommy - or something ran by some schoolkids looking for clicks?

I refuse to get excited until I get an answer to this

Or until he is stood next to Mark Ashton in the South Stand holding up his new shirt !!

49 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Lyon are a properly big club, Europa league qualifiers I think (stand to be corrected). If he turns them down for us, I will, unexpectedly, give LJ and MA due praise, not something I have done very often. 

Would someone with his experience go into their first team squad though?

Archived