IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Maybe we are. SL`s still in Guernsey according to PW so a quick hop up to Norrkoping in the morning and back down to Bristol in time for the game. Job`s a good `un

His plane is usually stored at Bristol Airpot. G-Pula :fear:

Was on his way but ended up being evacuated to Spike Island place of safety following chemical alert in GasFerry Road (possibly a Gas attack?)  Spotted on deck of SS Great Britain wrapped in a heat retaining foil blanket.

(think that's what I heard someone say on the telly, ...although, I've had a little snooze on the sofa so maybe I dreamt it, anyway I cant confirm nuffink I aint seen him, looked under the stairs and everywhere.)

9 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

– Jag skulle nog säga att det handlar om kontinuitet i mitt spel. Jag har fått väldigt mycket speltid och har en hel del matcher i mig. Det är nog nyckeln och jag märker att det smittat av sig på självförtroendet. Tränarna och spelartruppen tror på mig. Jag har en spelstil som är lite riskabel, det hänger mycket på att skapa chanser och en-mot-en-spelet. Det är viktigt att känna att man kan misslyckas, att det inte gör något om man tappar bollen. Man måste få misslyckas för att kunna lyckas i nästa sekvens. Det känner jag verkligen att jag får göra i Norrköping, berättar Eliasson

"Misslyckas"....I like the sound of that.

7 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Was on his way but ended up being evacuated to Spike Island place of safety following chemical alert in GasFerry Road (possibly a Gas attack?)  Spotted on deck of SS Great Britain wrapped in a heat retaining foil blanket.

(think that's what I heard someone say on the telly, ...although, I've had a little snooze on the sofa so maybe I dreamt it, anyway I cant confirm nuffink I aint seen him, looked under the stairs and everywhere.)

I reckon he'll be in the last place you look. Maybe save yourself a bit of time by working out where the last place you look is going to be and checking there first...

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

It's very much big news. One of the best players in Allsvenskan moving abroad!

Even bigger news if he is moving to by far the greatest team the world has ever seen!

Archived