IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

1 hour ago, Scare_Man said:

Didn't clock one, was definitely wearing a blue polo top with tracksuit bottoms - they security type guards were in close proximity so don't recall if was carrying anything or not.

Would've thought he would've been more heading for middle of Lansdown stand/boxes rather than S18 though

That's what I thought, probably the reason I forgot about it until this morning.

Probably someone who will never play professionally, let alone sign for City :P

The other reports just seem to match up with the guy I saw, who does bear a resemblance to Bogle. 

4 hours ago, P'head Red said:

Matty Taylor had his done at Failand, as can be seen here: 

The Matty deal was all done in about five minutes before the window closed so perhaps Failand was all that was available. It would also be easier to keep the signing under wraps until it was done if it was there rather than in town.

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

In that post he says 'Bristol on Monday' and he's just posted this story a few minutes ago.

This is absolutely peak OTIB transfer window stuff but can anyone identify Bristol Airport from his Instagram story taken from a plane window?!

IMG_0586.PNG

Is this the part where I can say it looks vaguely familiar and send OTIB into meltdown on the basis I have only ever been to 4 airports, one of which being Bristol?

And that I can definitely rule out 1 of the other 3.

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

In that post he says 'Bristol on Monday' and he's posted this story today.

This is absolutely peak OTIB transfer window stuff but can anyone identify Bristol Airport from his Instagram story taken from a plane window?!

IMG_0586.PNG

Think someone else is asking him if he is going to Bristol.

Intersting though as there is an EasyJet flight from Venice to Bristol today...leaves at 12:05 our time. As the picture is taken from the plane he could easily be heading to Bristol.

No idea if he is or isn't heading this way but it could fit?

3 minutes ago, WestonRobin said:

Think someone else is asking him if he is going to Bristol.

Intersting though as there is an EasyJet flight from Venice to Bristol today...leaves at 12:05 our time. As the picture is taken from the plane he could easily be heading to Bristol.

No idea if he is or isn't heading this way but it could fit?

I think that picture was taken at around 6am our time but it looks very light there, Sweden would be light at that time of the morning as would the UK.

Guess it's not inconceivable he's flying to Heathrow or somewhere to conclude a deal in Bristol. Only a couple of hours away.

Just now, Phileas Fogg said:

I think that picture was taken at around 6am our time if it was posted in real time. Guess it's not inconceivable he's flying to Heathrow or somewhere to conclude a deal in Bristol. Only a couple of hours away.

Indeed - just noticed it was taken 6 hours ago :facepalm: What a plonker!

Maybe it's Bologna or Venice Marco Polo Airports?

Flying to UK from there this morning? Both fly to Bristol. Maybe to London.

He had a player sign for SPAL in Serie A in Italy recently.

At least having man flu is giving me time to have fun on here :laugh:

Just now, spudski said:

Maybe it's Bologna or Venice Marco Polo Airports?

Flying to UK from there this morning? Both fly to Bristol. Maybe to London.

He had a player sign for SPAL in Serie A in Italy recently.

At least having man flu is giving me time to have fun on here :laugh:

Welcome back spud

4 hours ago, Scare_Man said:

On Saturday just after 2pm walking behind the Lansdown stand I saw a player type bloke being ushered by 2 orange jacketed stewards into the stand.

Didn't recognise him, but there was a chance it could've been Eliasson. Might have been too tall though.

Had an American football cap on, think it was the Vikings.

Anyone else spot this and help out with ID?

On Saturday, walking behind the Lansdown, I saw an agent type bloke eating a burger and talking to Stoney Garnett in hushed tones. He called over a football type who was eating a hot dog. IKEA sells hot dogs so could this have been the beginning of contract negotiations with a Swedish player? I tried to get a picture but was stopped by men in black

Archived