IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

7 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Is this guy signing then? The last two pages have been who is tommy in the photo

I'm beginning  to hope he doesn't sign. If he doesn't we could revive the thread in January. It's so good I don't want it to end. Think of what we could add - a footballer spotted siting on an IKEA sofa; four Swedish looking pop stars acting as agents and singing "Money Money Money"; rumours that the Clarks pie van is going to start selling meatballs etc 

2 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I'm beginning  to hope he doesn't sign. If he doesn't we could revive the thread in January. It's so good I don't want it to end. Think of what we could add - a footballer spotted siting on an IKEA sofa; four Swedish looking pop stars acting as agents and singing "Money Money Money"; rumours that the Clarks pie van is going to start selling meatballs etc 

And this is the exact reason I do want him to sign :shutup: I'm not sure I can handle 25 more pages of dodgey puns and flat packs from IKEA, and my ticker definitely can't handle 5 more scantily clad Swedish girls :blink:

2 minutes ago, BCFC_95 said:

And this is the exact reason I do want him to sign :shutup: I'm not sure I can handle 25 more pages of dodgey puns and flat packs from IKEA, and my ticker definitely can't handle 5 more scantily clad Swedish girls :blink:

Time to get your eyes tested me thinks. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Small clue!

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Can't say how I know without getting someone in trouble but this is 100% done.

Surely you can say "staff at club" "agent" or something equally as vague?

Regardless, you are a decent poster and not one to normally take the piss with this type of thing, so that's good enough for me.

edit- I tweeted the club with #announceEliasson after Tommy said it was as good as done earlier, so it's done for me.

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

If my source has stitched me up he'll need stitching up himself :laugh:

He's not even a football fan though so would have zero knowledge of how to try and wind me up about something. It's good enough for me. 

I like it, these types of snippets of info are normally the correct one's. I've had a couple of these that I laughed off that happened to be true.  Done deal for me :-)

59 minutes ago, Ohbasso said:

I'm surprised no ones mentioned the fact that Jamie Mac did the pre match interview today which means LJ might have been busy taking care of other business :fingerscrossed:

Was thinking the same thing mate. Very good sign. Also they interviewed Gus at the same time. Truly swedish significance

Archived