IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

2 minutes ago, Saunders87 said:

Any chance of actually getting back to the topic. Will we wait until tonight to unveil or will he be announced during the day? How long does international clearance usually take? 

Good luck with that.

10 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

Sorry SJ, but I've no idea what you are implying with Woodsy's post. I can't see a pun or anything cryptic.

What I do know is that I logged off from this thread 3 hours ago.

I had hoped to know at the very least, when I logged back on, if Tommy had confirmed it was him wearing the daps. 

Oh well!

He doesn't know for certain and wouldn't say but had a WhatsApp message saying it was done. Maybe it was just me..

8 minutes ago, desert said:

He actually said it was his hunch and he had NOT received a what's app message...

That's not how I read it desert, not that it matters. I read it as 'I don't want to confirm and that's  not because I've received a WhatsApp message', insinuating he had.

No bother either way as we'll soon find out I supposed.

Anyway, nothing to report in Brittany apart from French coffee is horrible!

22 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

He doesn't know for certain and wouldn't say but had a WhatsApp message saying it was done. Maybe it was just me..

11 minutes ago, desert said:

He actually said it was his hunch and he had NOT received a what's app message...

Desert is bang on here, although some joker did send me a WhatsApp message after reading my post (falsely!) Telling me it was done!

To confirm, I have no idea idea, my hunch is it's close to being done

3 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Desert is bang on here, although some joker did send me a WhatsApp message after reading my post (falsely!) Telling me it was done!

To confirm, I have no idea idea, my hunch is it's close to being done

Thanks Woodsy, I thought it was a very subtle one. My apologies. 

6 minutes ago, What the ???? said:

I have just looked at last night's result, Norkoping won 1-0

Eliasson was not in the squad?

No.

Club released a statement saying he is close to joining another team.

"It has been quite close for quite a while and now we are basically just formalities from agreeing to another club so we can probably figure him out for the moment," says Stefan Hellberg. 

6 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

No.

Club released a statement saying he is close to joining another team.

"It has been quite close for quite a while and now we are basically just formalities from agreeing to another club so we can probably figure him out for the moment," says Stefan Hellberg. 

Leeds, QPR or Birmingham?

Archived