IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

21 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Oh I don't know, when we signed Geert Meyer there was huge excitement. This pre internet days so nobody knew anything about him. he was Dutch and he had been playing for Ajax, that was enough for us in those days...... :) 

Yes and the best thing he ever did in a City shirt was 3 minutes into his debut (some goal mind) and after that it was all downhill, he was the worst shirker of tackles I have ever seen wear the shirt.

59 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I notice someone on Twitter posted the images I saw on the agent's instagram (after me!) using slightly different screengrabs!

The Post have picked this up when actually it broke on Otib first - distraught someone stole my thunder, I wanted to feel like @Woodsy... just for a few hours :sad26:

You can have my man flu for a few hours if you want? That's how I'm feeling right now

Debating on whether to get a chicken tikka Madras on order to ease the pain.....

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Ha, Eliasson's agent has removed the story from earlier. 

AdamB was lurking on here earlier wasnt he?

Could be club asked the agent to take it down.

Or deal fallen through and he doesnt want this trip percieved as a failure. He was calling all these trips a "takeover"

34 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Never before have I seen so much excitement .....for a player no one knows anything about :laugh:

Saw a gutted Bordeaux fan on twitter last night, really bigging the lad up, wanted him to sign for his team. Had a quick chat with him, from what the said and the Swedish lads on here, I'm happy to go with their opinions

56 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Can see what you are saying, personally quite like the HT reveals- think the club do too.

Baldock, Baker, Paterson all HT unveilings in recentish times.

I like them too. Still remember the euphoria when we unveiled Kevin Betsy at half time. 

5 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

VI ÄR ÖVERALLT

Wow! Love this! I think there is an unrivalled sort of force from fans in Northern Europe (Germany, Scandinavia, Belgium, Netherlands). 

I was at the Spurs vs Gent at wembley last season and I was genuinely stunned by the Gent fans, SO loud. One day I'd love for us to create this sort of volume at City. 

Just now, mattjtsmith said:

Wow! Love this! I think there is an unrivalled sort of force from fans in Northern Europe (Germany, Scandinavia, Belgium, Netherlands). 

I was at the Spurs vs Gent at wembley last season and I was genuinely stunned by the Gent fans, SO loud. One day I'd love for us to create this sort of volume at City. 

What Eliasson is used to having played for AIK Solna

10 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Yes and the best thing he ever did in a City shirt was 3 minutes into his debut (some goal mind) and after that it was all downhill, he was the worst shirker of tackles I have ever seen wear the shirt.

Not worse than LJ surely? In his playing days, he had all the physical menace of Duncan Norvelle.

Just now, Red-Robbo said:

Not worse than LJ surely? In his playing days, he had all the physical menace of Duncan Norvelle.

Believe me RR this guy was far worse, having said that it was a contact sport back then with the likes of Gow, Bremner, Hunter, Tommy Smith, Chopper Harris, Graham Souness to mention but a few, you have to be unlucky to hurt by an opponent these days.

2 hours ago, Tomarse said:

That's rhe bridge Lita got a slap on :fear:

....Local footballers are forever picking up Bristol slappers, happens to footballers in most towns throughout the World.. perks of the job.. was Lita's a blond?   :devil: 

(:punish: oh! right,, ...... I see what you're saying now ... :laughcont: )

Archived