IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

7 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

With all these area updates, has anyone thought to check IKea? Its common sense when you think about it, everything he will need for his new abode under one roof plus tasty meatballs. 

The thing I like about this gag is the fact he hasn't just gone for an obvious stereotype, it's both clever AND witty.

1 hour ago, Sergio Georgini said:

He could easily be signing for the pikeys mind..

I doubt it, their multi-billionaire has spent precisely £13:42 on cleaning the carpets & curtains, somehow I don't see him spending around £2m on the playing side of things, he'll be to proud of the clean carpets & curtains to show off a new signing they've actually spent money on!!

18 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

With all these area updates, has anyone thought to check IKea? Its common sense when you think about it, everything he will need for his new abode under one roof plus tasty meatballs. 

We did that one about ten pages ago, mind

8 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I doubt it, their multi-billionaire has spent precisely £13:42 on cleaning the carpets & curtains, somehow I don't see him spending around £2m on the playing side of things, he'll be to proud of the clean carpets & curtains to show off a new signing they've actually spent money on!!

*too prowed 

1 hour ago, New Dazzler said:

Yes, that was pretty special.. perhaps we will have a "Goodbye Flint, Hello Eliasson"  half time ceremony, with Cliff Richard providing the vocals:thumbsup:

When you say Goodbye I say hello.

3 hours ago, mattjtsmith said:

Wow! Love this! I think there is an unrivalled sort of force from fans in Northern Europe (Germany, Scandinavia, Belgium, Netherlands). 

I was at the Spurs vs Gent at wembley last season and I was genuinely stunned by the Gent fans, SO loud. One day I'd love for us to create this sort of volume at City. 

Been to a load of German games now and I fully agree, atmosphere in stadiums like Augsburg, Greuther Furth, Union and Hertha Berlin is unrivaled as the ultras just don't stop singing. I forget that's the case when I go to the gate

17 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Knowing OTIB they'll be able to identify the strain of cotton on the jumper in the blurred picture and cross reference it to the picture posted by his agent earlier

The image has been 'cleaned up' a little bit. It's Eliasson. He starts on Saturday. COYR.

Eliasson At The Gate.jpg

Archived