IGNORED

Jamie Mcallister post match interview

dunsteral

There are loads of comments on other postings about jamies comments on the Aden Flint situation, 

I wonder if he was told what to say?.  The answer to the question about Niclas Eliason surprises me

also, cos he said he wasn' aware what the situation was on this one, but it is announced this

morning that he signed yesterday. Surely jamie was aware of that so why not tell us?

2 hours ago, dunsteral said:

There are loads of comments on other postings about jamies comments on the Aden Flint situation, 

I wonder if he was told what to say?.  The answer to the question about Niclas Eliason surprises me

also, cos he said he wasn' aware what the situation was on this one, but it is announced this

morning that he signed yesterday. Surely jamie was aware of that so why not tell us?

It is called a diplomatic silence. We don't talk about transfers until completion. Any earlier would be like Churchill confirming the date of D-Day in advance. Could give the enemy some assistance?

6 minutes ago, dunsteral said:

It had been completed, the pictures and videos must have been taken yesterday.

But it hadn't been officially communicated so why would he say anything on the matter. I would expect any representative of us to not disclose anything about a transfer without the official statement being released first.

Makes no sense to make any announcements until the deal is done. I understand that this is club policy and it makes sense to me.

Making noises earlier just alerts other clubs and potential competition leading to higher fees and loss of a potential target at the last minute.

I dont like to be left in the dark, but fully understand why this is the best policy

I find it funny that people think a defensive coach knows whats happening with the signing of a winger.

Iv got this vision that people think MA, SL, JL, LJ, JMc and DH all walk around together and deal with everything as a team.

Mark Ashton would probably be the only one that could have given a deffinate answer in this scenario, JMc probably doesnt know much more than us about new signings and when they are being announced and how far through the process they actually are.

I thought this was going to be about Jamies style of being interviewed! it was a stange, but intersting one to listen to... :laugh:...

Man of little words, but he said a lot of interesting stuff in those few words! clearly he was too earlier starting his career to have been given any coaching on how to be bland and boring in post match interviews........ (thank the lord). He also left just enough hanging for you to debate it further over a pint. add in the pregnant pauses of total silence, when he choose to say nothing and the interviewer was not sure what to do, it was an all round a good listen, for not the usual reasons...

More Jamie for me...

21 minutes ago, brady bunch said:

I thought this was going to be about Jamies style of being interviewed! it was a stange, but intersting one to listen to... :laugh:...

Man of little words, but he said a lot of interesting stuff in those few words! clearly he was too earlier starting his career to have been given any coaching on how to be bland and boring in post match interviews........ (thank the lord). He also left just enough hanging for you to debate it further over a pint. add in the pregnant pauses of total silence, when he choose to say nothing and the interviewer was not sure what to do, it was an all round a good listen, for not the usual reasons...

More Jamie for me...

He said in the pre-Plymouth press conference that both he and Dean Holden would be taking more of the press duties from LJ on a rota devised by Adam Baker.

Archived