IGNORED

Next Round Draw

Redmycolour

24 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

How did Newport County get in the North section  ????

It's to do with West Ham, both theirs and  West Hams ground won't be ready so stop them drawing each other, as one would be home. Hence why Leeds are now the home team v Newport. 

But what confuses me is if they stayed in the south then wouldn't there be an odd number in each section or would tbey draw the line lower? 

Just now, freezer said:

I think you mentioned every other Laandahn area team apart from Watford babber. Unless I have missed it on this thread, in which case apologies.

I couldn't think of anyone else. Forgot about them (them not really being in Laandaan)

(I read the list on Sky beforehand)

1 minute ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

It's to do with West Ham, both theirs and  West Hams ground won't be ready so stop them drawing each other, as one would be home. Hence why Leeds are now the home team v Newport. 

But what confuses me is if they stayed in the south then wouldn't there be an odd number in each section or would tbey draw the line lower? 

Lets face it mate they had trouble reading one letter on a ball so what chance would they have of getting that right?

3 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I couldn't think of anyone else. Forgot about them (them not really being in Laandaan)

(I read the list on Sky beforehand)

So you didn't mention them then but wanted to claim the prize for mentioning them as the tie and get a prize?

Or am I missing something here?

ps It's been a long day, excuse me.

3 minutes ago, freezer said:

So you didn't mention them then but wanted to claim the prize for mentioning them as the tie and get a prize?

Or am I missing something here?

ps It's been a long day, excuse me.

I didn't mention them originally because I couldn't remember what prem teams there were in London. Just before the draw I found the Sky live feed with all the teams, and thought ooh Watford would be ok…then it was drawn out as a dull red and white striped tie. :punish:

22 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

They've had two draws for this cup now and cocked both of them up.

Looking forward to seeing how they can top it as the tournament progresses. 

In tonight's draw for the third round of the EFL cup, the home side will be drawn by Mel and Sue, as they're in ******* everything else, the away side will be drawn by Guinevere. John Salako is the voice of the balls-up.....and first up, Bristol Rovers will partner Anton du Bec in the Paso Doble.

Sky. Believe in better.

4 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I didn't mention them originally because I couldn't remember what poem teams there were in London. Just before the draw I found the Sky live feed with all the teams, and thought ooh Watford would be ok…then it was drawn out as a dull red and white striped tie. :punish:

Confused.com. What's a 'poem team' and where did you mention that you predicted Watford? . Never mind. We'll leave it there.

Happy with the draw. Up The City

Archived