IGNORED

Jon Lansdown twitter poll - kit feedback

I don't think much can be read into it to be honest, under 1600 votes when we get attendances of around 20,000 so its not even reaching 10% of fans, twitter isn't exactly a great place to do something like that, should put an article on the club website with a link to survey monkey or something if they wanted a better viewpoint. 

8 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

The day before he put on comments asking for kit feedback and ideas for new kits. Today he's asked for this. Shows that he's listening at least.

Very promising to say the least. Good to hear the club are listening at least, as they have proven with this seasons popular kits.

I can't see us changing the club crest as too much money has been invested in the brand/Bristol Sport and it now appears on all websites, clothing, stadium decor, paperwork etc.

Hopefully it maybe that we get our classic crest on away kits, similar to other clubs. AS Roma recently had their more traditional Wolf crest on the away kit whilst keeping their 'normal' crest on the home kit.

21 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

The day before he put on comments asking for kit feedback and ideas for new kits. Today he's asked for this. Shows that he's listening at least.

Yes its nice to know someone is listening, just all I have seen is twitter used to gain feedback where you're potentially limiting your sample group. Its not likely that most people who go to City games use twitter and then how many of those who do then follow Jon as well. You'd like to think if the club were to contemplate anything based on the results then they'd be looking to create a bigger sample of results first. 

6 hours ago, hodge said:

Yes its nice to know someone is listening, just all I have seen is twitter used to gain feedback where you're potentially limiting your sample group. Its not likely that most people who go to City games use twitter and then how many of those who do then follow Jon as well. You'd like to think if the club were to contemplate anything based on the results then they'd be looking to create a bigger sample of results first. 

Exactly. If you want fans feedback then you could actually ask them directly by using your mailing list to give them links to the Bristol Sport website and asking them to log in to complete the poll. And maybe say donate a pound to charity for each season ticket holder/member who completes a poll. And make sure you ask questions properly, and give multiple choices to cover each eventuality.

Wasn't some sort of official poll ran last year - I'm sure I remember confidently confiming I'd be renewing my S/T whatever division we were going to be in next (i.e. this) season. I renewed straight after the Huddersfield home game, on the assumption that I was going to feel slightly less positive after the upcoming Brentford and Preston games....

30 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Really don't want a cartoon robin badge, the crest looks good.

I notice he didn't ask whether we should use comic sans on any gear again.

Have you ever had a close look at the crest badge? Dont you see a pair of donkeys with something stuck to their head. Cartoon classic 

Just now, Threshing Red said:

Have you ever had a close look at the crest badge? Dont you see a pair of donkeys with something stuck to their head. Cartoon classic 

No, I see the Bristol coat of arms - representative of the UK's best city and historic.  I prefer that to the robin whichever one - they all look like they're out of a colouring in book to me.  Not a big fan of that nickname either though I wouldn't want to introduce a new one.

4 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Not on twitter , however I hope somebody replied no new kit for next season as it's ripping fans off year after year , or lower the price as promised by moving it to Bristol sport ..... feedback my arse usual greed ..

Was mentioned plenty of times when he originally asked for feedback - probably the most common answer.

Archived