IGNORED

Brentford Away

Unan

Who's going then? Got to go by myself haven't I. Can anyone help with general information about Griffin Park? Pubs etc :thumbsup: 

Also, when I bought my ticket there wasn't an option for Upper/Lower, is the upper sold out or is it first come first serve? Thanks

50 minutes ago, shelts said:

Would love to be at Griffin Park but I'm having my hip replaced that very day 

Not exactly an acceptable excuse if I'm honest.

Surely you'll be fit and ready to be bouncing round the ground after the op? 

Man up :fear:

In all seriousness hope you have a speedy recovery and you're at the gate again soon,  hip replacements can be a nightmare to get over

2 hours ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Not exactly an acceptable excuse if I'm honest.

Surely you'll be fit and ready to be bouncing round the ground after the op? 

Man up :fear:

In all seriousness hope you have a speedy recovery and you're at the gate again soon,  hip replacements can be a nightmare to get over

I'm gonna do my best to make the Millwall game !!!

Great ground, decent pubs, friendly home fans - well worth a visit, even though it's often not the happiest of venues for City results-wise. One of the only grounds apart from Ashton Gate where I have watched games from different sides because the away end has changed a couple of times.

1 minute ago, Offside said:

Great ground, decent pubs, friendly home fans - well worth a visit, even though it's often not the happiest of venues for City results-wise. One of the only grounds apart from Ashton Gate where I have watched games from different sides because the away end has changed a couple of times.

I really enjoyed going there last season (shame it isn't a Saturday this time) even though we lost. 

2 hours ago, Offside said:

One of the only grounds apart from Ashton Gate where I have watched games from different sides because the away end has changed a couple of times.

Yes I remember seeing Gary Johnson's first game in charge (or one of them) in what is now the home end, with Wilkshire slamming in a free kick winner. 

3 hours ago, RedDave said:

Going on my own. If anyone wants a pint with a grumpy **** let me know 

The Griffin is in my opinion the best, real ale and 1 minutte walk from the away turnstiles. Am going straight from work so look out for another grumpy old git in a suit and introduce yourself. Or send me a message

12 hours ago, Grey Fox said:

The Griffin is in my opinion the best, real ale and 1 minutte walk from the away turnstiles. Am going straight from work so look out for another grumpy old git in a suit and introduce yourself. Or send me a message

Where's the best place to park with ( blue badge),

7 hours ago, redmycolour said:

Where's the best place to park with ( blue badge),

Most streets are resident parking only. I normally park on the pavement underneath the M4 flyover and then walk doown to the ground. There are also a few small car parks in Brentford itself near the shops

lots of pubs around, parking is residential almost everywhere, there is a carpark on the main road as you come off the motorway, which is has a large sign painted down the side saying ironically 'this is not a carpark' which is quite cheap and usually has lots of spaces. 

Archived