IGNORED

For those that didn't attend...

skinster

While I respect your effort, I don't really understand how people get away with uploading videos like this.

I know people normally bundle it into a "matchday experience" video to try and make it seem transformative, but at the end of the day, you don't have the rights to footage of this match. Is that wrong?

27 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

While I respect your effort, I don't really understand how people get away with uploading videos like this.

I know people normally bundle it into a "matchday experience" video to try and make it seem transformative, but at the end of the day, you don't have the rights to footage of this match. Is that wrong?

With this season's online changes, I think the club has realised that there isn't money to be made (at present) with UK video rights - other than the Sky/Channel 5 deal.

Extended Interviews and match highlights are now available without subscription. I applaud the club for this as it answers some of the "what have Bristol City ever done for me?" moaners.

It might change in the future but the club seems to be taking a fairly gentle approach with fan's matchday footage.

8 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Each to their own but its very sad to sit their filming a whole game on your phone 

Agreed.

4 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Love that intro!!

You've got to be kidding...

13 hours ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Luckily they didn't see my tripod or the 800mm camera lens or i would of been in trouble !

Archived