IGNORED

Where should we put the litter?

1 hour ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

I've noticed lots of litter about over the last few days.

Do we agree the best place for this sort of thing is in the bins provided?

:shifty:

tfj

Similar, but different, related topic, (ie respecting the environment, fellow persons, society as a whole and generally being a responsible human being)...

Pet hate of mine is people who use public toilets in pubs, restaurants in particular, venues of all types including The Gate and walk out without washing their germ ridden hands. Leaving a trail of potential bugs and nastiest for everyone who handles or touches anything the dirty bastards have subsequently touched.. door handles, tabletops, railings, cutlery, seats whatever..

DONT F'ING DO IT YOU DISRESPECTFUL IGNORANT LOUTS!!  Wash Your Bloody Hands!

Its not only urinal users either that I'm talking about.. quite a lot of these animals use the cubicles (doesn't bear thinking about what for, wouldn't put anything past some people to be doing anything else besides the obvious while they're at it ..:argh: ) and they brazenly make their way out amongst us without using the sinks provided.. dirty dirty bastards!!!

On average by my reckoning it appears to be roughly one in three people who DONT WASH THEIR HANDS after 'going'.

FFS! .... soz had to get that off my chest.. apologies for belly aching (but more than likely that's due to some dirty sod who passed on something nasty rather than washing their filthy hands!)

OK, Rant Over, as you were...

2 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Similar, but different, related topic, (ie respecting the environment, fellow persons, society as a whole and generally being a responsible human being)...

Pet hate of mine is people who use public toilets in pubs, restaurants in particular, venues of all types including The Gate and walk out without washing their germ ridden hands. Leaving a trail of potential bugs and nastiest for everyone who handles or touches anything the dirty bastards have subsequently touched.. door handles, tabletops, railings, cutlery, seats whatever..

DONT F'ING DO IT YOU DISRESPECTFUL IGNORANT LOUTS!!  Wash Your Bloody Hands!

Its not only urinal users either that I'm talking about.. quite a lot of these animals use the cubicles (doesn't bear thinking about what for, wouldn't put anything past some people to be doing anything else besides the obvious while they're at it ..:argh: ) and they brazenly make their way out amongst us without using the sinks provided.. dirty dirty bastards!!!

On average by my reckoning it appears to be roughly one in three people who DONT WASH THEIR HANDS after 'going'.

FFS! .... soz had to get that off my chest.. apologies for belly aching (but more than likely that's due to some dirty sod who passed on something nasty rather than washing their filthy hands!)

OK, Rant Over, as you were...

It's fine - venting is a good thing .............

tfj

3 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

I've noticed lots of litter about over the last few days.

Do we agree the best place for this sort of thing is in the bins provided?

:shifty:

tfj

Most of it spews from your own mouth so where's your problem

Everyone should be collecting it, sorting out the recyclable bits and washing them before dividing them between the council-supplied recycling bins. A big lorry will come along to collect these and then the council will fill a container with them and pay a Chinese shipping company to take it away. The sorted and recycled rubbish will then be taken back to China and dumped in landfill.

Alternatively the council may pay a UK recycling company to take it who will store it in very big piles without apparently doing anything with it until, surprise surprise, there is a big <cough> accidental fire.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=fire+at+recycling+center&oq=fires+at+recyc&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.8059j0j4&client=ms-android-motorola&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Remember that you're saving the planet.

Archived