Fielding

Pisano Wright Baker Bryan

Brownhill Smith Pack Paterson

Reid

Diedhiou 

Subs - Eliasson, Lucic, O'Dowda, Magnússon, Hinds, O'Neil, Hegeler

What team would you select?

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Same as Barnsley I would say maybe Baker for Hegeler but we shouldn't be changing a winning team

Yep, I agree. Hegelar is a proper footballer in as much he naturally brings the ball out of defence - very German if anyone remembers Frank Beckenbauer...........he was the first cultured CB I can remember......equal to Bobby Moore as a defender.

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

Yep, I agree. Hegelar is a proper footballer in as much he naturally brings the ball out of defence - very German if anyone remembers Frank Beckenbauer...........he was the first cultured CB I can remember......equal to Bobby Moore as a defender.

Frank Beckenbauer?!

Agree with the comments re Hegs. He's in possession of the shirt and after a decent display v. Barnsley he should start today. Baker has to get up to full fitness and bide his time for me. 

Was impressed with the boy Kelly on Tuesday, but it might be too soon fr his League début; if JB is out surely the more experienced Hörður will play?

Hegeler has done nothing wrong to lose his place, solid performances in the 2 games he's played and could of had maybe 3 or 4 goals himself in both of them! We're in a good position at the moment where we don't have to rush Baker in to the team. So agree with the majority, same as Barnsley.

Hopefully Eliasson can play some part too, would love him to come on at 0-0 and score a last minute winner! But hopefully we're 3-0 up by 30 minutes so we can all relax and he can come on and just bang in a 4th :laugh:

9 hours ago, BCFC Josh said:

I would go with...

Fielding

Pisano Wright Baker Bryan

Brownhill Smith Pack Paterson

Reid

Diedhiou 

Subs - Eliasson, Lucic, O'Dowda, Magnússon, Hinds, O'Neil, Hegeler

What team would you select?

No Flint??

:dunno:

tfj

2 hours ago, Tuggin over Tomlin said:

Hegeler has done nothing wrong to lose his place, solid performances in the 2 games he's played and could of had maybe 3 or 4 goals himself in both of them! We're in a good position at the moment where we don't have to rush Baker in to the team. So agree with the majority, same as Barnsley.

Hopefully Eliasson can play some part too, would love him to come on at 0-0 and score a last minute winner! But hopefully we're 3-0 up by 30 minutes so we can all relax and he can come on and just bang in a 4th :laugh:

I've noticed that also, that Hegeler has had done very good goalscoring chances in the two games, and is off the mark already.  He won't take them all, not did Flint.  Baker off the mark too.  Bodes well, as there was a lot of worry about sharing the goals around.  Early days, but encouraged.

2 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

No Flint??

:dunno:

tfj

Not for me either.  Was a rumour yesterday that he had travelled with the squad.  No idea if true.

I'd go with same team as Barnsley....I'm assuming Bryan is fit and Eliasson has been cleared.

Subs:

Lucic, Vyner, Magnússon, O'Neil, O'Dowda, Eliasson and Hinds

3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

A winning team should be changed if it can be improved. Just saying 'don't change a winning team' is a bit silly.

If Baker is fit then he should come in for Hegeler as he is better

Fully agree - 'don't change a winning team' always strikes me as dumb. What then? Wait until it starts losing?

Alex Ferguson regularly changed winning teams and United just kept winning and winning.

Archived