IGNORED

OTIB Fantasy NFL 2017/18 Season

howey_ducky

On 16/08/2017 at 07:15, Woodsy said:

On hols for the draft though....

That won't make any difference, you'll forget / lose / misplace / drop / sell your log-in details & go on to win the division without trading or adjusting your line-up anyway, I've heard it's the best way to play the game.  :whistle:

11 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

That won't make any difference, you'll forget / lose / misplace / drop / sell your log-in details & go on to win the division without trading or adjusting your line-up anyway, I've heard it's the best way to play the game.  :whistle:

Jealousy is a terrible thing, Tipps

This is no way to speak to your reigning Champion :winner_third_h4h:

Ha - was on hols and logged on when it was draft time to see how badly Tipps was going to try and shaft me.....guessed we didn't have enough players

Shame, but you can join a random league on the NFL website and play. I'm in a UK based Saints one, and a random one 

10 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Ha - was on hols and logged on when it was draft time to see how badly Tipps was going to try and shaft me.....guessed we didn't have enough players

Shame, but you can join a random league on the NFL website and play. I'm in a UK based Saints one, and a random one 

I'm in 3 other random leagues but want to be in one where I kind of know people (bragging rights are better then).

6 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Unless there are some major freak performances tonight, that’s the 2nd week in the trot that all 4 of my teams have won in the week!!

And hoping this one doesn’t come back to bite me in the arse but a victory over last years champion is much appreciated @Woodsy  :P

My otib team were the only one of my 3 teams to score over 35 points this weekend! I had a flick thru after the first set of games last night and just gave up! The ticker was still going somewhat after the Saints nearly managed to throw away a 45-10 lead! I need Frank Gore to have an absolute stormer tonight....I'll not hold my breath!

Having an absolute shocker this season, my otib team is by far the best performer, and I'm about to go 3-3 in that! Well played, Tipps!

Archived