IGNORED

Dean Smith Memory Alert

Marina's Rolls Royce

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

People just seem to think we're the only 'smaller' team routinely dropping six figure sums on players and we're really not. Market has changed so much in recent years its unrecognisable. 

Yes but its really difficult to bash Johnson, Ashton and the Lansdowns with what other clubs have spent. 

4 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

He's right though kid. I used to enjoy reading your posts about most things  but since towards the end of last season you come across as someone who can't wait to have a dig at the club in general . Just something I've picked up on. I wasn't there last night but was at Birmingham and we played very well first half and passed them off the park. That obviously happened to us last night but we came out with a point. You're educated enough to know how football works and know how tough a place griffin park is . Hardly surprising they had a lot of pressure , we're far from the finished article and am amazed at the meltdown from last night .  

Hi Stevie, I'm sorry to hear you no longer enjoy reading my posts. I can ensure you it's simply not the case that I can't wait to slag the club off. I have defended the club/managers/players to the hilt when I feel it's justified.

Unfortunately at the moment I am pretty disillusioned with how the club is being run and am really struggling to see the positives. It's no surprise that your outlook is a little more optimistic than mine right now. You were at Brum, whereas I had to witness last night and then got caught in the lane closures on the M4 on the way home!

Hopefully we can continue where we left off at Ashton Gate on Saturday! 

Archived